Hi from San Francisco

zeeuzoon

Hi there everyone

I have been reading all the threads for a couple of weeks now. Amazed at all your beautiful and creative works. Am even more amazed at people's generosity in sharing their creation and being that helpful and supportive.

I learned to knit and crochet when I was a teenager, that's ages ago:P

But just very basic skills and have not touched a knitting needle or crochet hook for the longest time. Anyway, have tried to pick up knitting again but then I came across this fantastic site and couldn't help trying something. And recently I finished a bubble baby blanket for my cousin's new baby girl. It turned out to be a bit small, but i am still very proud of myself. Will try to post the picture later on.

Talk later and have a nice day

Carol

Hi :hi and welcome from Sacramento!! :welcome I am like you, learned knitting and crochet many years ago and am beginning again. Some things came back to me easily, some things are totally new. This is the best forum ever!! So gald you joined. :clap Jody

Hi Carol and :welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here! :cheer You know I lived in San Francisco in 1997! I love your city! I worked as an intern in California Lawyers for the Arts, at Fort Mason, and later I moved to Berkeley for the Summer Session at UCB. I also had a boyfriend who lived in Oakland Hills! ;)

Archived