Hi! I'm new here!

nanashouse

Hi everyone! I am also new here. I am in Livingston,TX. I am 45 and have been crocheting since I was 14 years old ..lets see..hmmmm:think that's 30 years I think. Anyway I love to crochet it is very relaxing, although in the last year I started having some problems with arthritis in my hands so now taking arthritis medicine. I have Twin girls age 26 , one of them has a baby boy who is my 1st grandchild and I crocheted an Afghan for him before we even knew if he was a boy or a girl, so I made it to where it would work for either. He is the light of my life! :) I also have a son who is 20. My husband and I have been married 18 years and he is a retired truck driver. I have rode with him before and crocheted an entire King sized bedspread in a weeks time!!:eek But I had nothing else to do....:think

Anyway, we live in The Piney Woods of Deep East Texas and we have 4 fur babies. 2 Chihuahuas and 2 Dotson's. They love to get up under what ever I am crocheting in my lap and fall asleep! :lol

I have recently went back to school and I am majoring at this time in Graphics design however I am changing my major for next year. Not sure to what yet. I am a part time student right now, I was going full time to begin with but it got to be to stressful, driving 60 miles a day 1 way 4 days a week. ( 120 miles a day)

So now I am going part time here locally , which seems to be working out a lot better.

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and can't wait to get to know the rest of you.

Until next time :) ~ * Happy Crocheting * ~ :)

:welcome from PA. I also learned to crochet at 14.:2spin Yup, that was awhile ago.:( I also have arthritis in my hands and a condition very similar to carpal tunnel, called Dequervain's Syndrome which affects me up thru my thumb.:ohdear I think crocheting helps keep my hands limber, as long a I remember to take breaks and not marathon:scared a project! :waving

Hi and welcome:welcome from northwester Louisiana!! I am probably pretty close to you:). This is a great place!! Hope you enjoy it here!!

Archived