Boxing Day 2022, share any charity work!

babypoohsmom

Wow, you have all been busy. I can’t seem to “heart” any posts, I get a message that says “content not available”. But rest assured, I love what you have been up to. 
Here are about 30 blankets and two little quilted pads going to the shelter tomorrow. Sunshine thinks that they are all hers. 7B0B964E-368E-413E-8AD9-DB1CA99DB36B.thumb.jpeg.fe2d2e3a8dfa6721481b23f36e20e302.jpeg

Edited by babypoohsmom

33 minutes ago, babypoohsmom said:

Wow, you have all been busy. I can’t seem to “heart” any posts, I get a message that says “content not available”. But rest assured, I love what you have been up to. 
Here are about 30 blankets and two little quilted pads going to the shelter tomorrow. Sunshine thinks that they are all hers. 7B0B964E-368E-413E-8AD9-DB1CA99DB36B.thumb.jpeg.fe2d2e3a8dfa6721481b23f36e20e302.jpeg

Nah Sunshine is testing them to make sure they are ok.:rofl

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, babypoohsmom said:

Bailey, I wish my mistakes turned out like yours! Mine crash and burn. 

:haha

I'm just too tired to fight with them this year.  When they clearly don't wish to go with X doll I'm asking them if they have another career option or they want to go into the trash.  I'm done killing myself when I've reached the point of no return.

Another one of Darski's outfits

Lots to Love 10" Baby Doll Sweetly Sweater Set

• Haha 1

Lol, “career option”! I’ll be sure to have a counseling session with my next project gone bad!
I love Darski’s patterns. Has anyone seen her around on other threads? 

Darski has not logged on here for over a year now.  

My gone bad project is in the closet waiting to be pulled apart.  Its going to be fun because I worked in the ends before deciding its not right.  

1 hour ago, Bailey4 said:

I had a card returned adressee unknown over a year ago. I tried contacting everyone here and nobody had heard from her.

I think the only ones here that ever had her address was Tampa Doll from when she sent her a tote and you because she sent dolls, clothes, and blankets. 

I have tried every where I can think of to get an address for Darski.  She has not been on her Ravelry account for at least a year.  I am not sure, but I think she said she was not up to snuff and was going to take some time off.  

Chris, I think the problem is that they keep changing the size of the dolls.  Look at the Barbie and Ken.  Old patterns do not fit them.  I found that with the baby dolls also.

I am inbetween projects, just finished the last of the potholders till I get more yarn and not knowing what to make next.  

Guess I will be changing the table over within the next couple of day.

My goodness it is July already.

Barbie has been the worst to keep up with.  I've been keeping an eye out for a replacement for my Dentist Ken and there are currently 3 different sizes in ones I'd consider only one larger than the current doll I'm using the 2 others are smaller than my current Barbie!!!:bang

That's one of the reasons I tend to buy and store dolls so I have a model for a few years.  Then when I adapt an old outfit at least I get a few years out of it before having to try all over again.

On that note I noticed I was low on Barbie's family/friends other than Chelsea so thought I'd better slip some in between the baby dolls.

Stacie Sunday Best

• Like 1