Boxing Day 2022, share any charity work!

babypoohsmom

I love all the outfits Chris.

Well, I have finally gotten back to where I was when I ripped out the afghan down to just the background color.

Here are 3 pictures of it.  One distance, one for the right and one for the left of the afghan.

I can now look forward to finishing it up.  You can see all my bobbins.

Begals Afghan (3).JPG

Begals Afghan (1).JPG

Begals Afghan (2).JPG

• Like 1

Looks great Mary Jo.  Your collection of bobbins looks like mine.  I just dug mine out for a baby blanket and I was amazed at how many different kinds I've collected over time.  I can't wait to see the dogs all finished up.

This is the last of the baby doll wipes boxes for the donation.  On to Baby bibs.

Baby doll wipes round 3

Chris you are doing a great job with doll clothes and accessories.  We had just a skiff of snow on ground Mon.  They have put us under a winter storm advisory for Thurs night and are all over the place on how much snow to expect.  Darn why couldnt the precipitation have come last week when it was 80°.

Turned in two prayer shawls this morning.20220307_124953.thumb.jpg.37edd09a5ecc045cc84719de82ca56a2.jpg20220307_170926_HDR.thumb.jpg.2cb513668cc5fa19d26a214d22173e20.jpg

• Like 3

16" Baby Doll Bathing Suit

Hoped to find more Barbie summer furniture at the Dollar Store after reading about a Barbie bloggers find.  Only doll house furniture at ours.  I did find two pans with food that will work for the 18" dolls though so those will head off with the donations.  Still have some Dollar Tree stores to check to see if I can find the Barbie stuff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Denise I love the stuffy.  That is a two for one.

Well, gang after ripping out twice and finally getting it right.  Here is the Afghan I have been working on.

Beagal Afghan 001 (2).JPG

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

Thanks Denise, but I would never try c2c with this graph.  I would not know how to begin.  It is all sc.

Beautiful day today.  Friend coming over to do the yard stuff and such that he does for us along with the pool.

Tampa, I see that now in the previous pictures! Well done and I hope the person who receives it is very grateful! 
By the way, I have a little star by my name now. I see some of you have a crown. What is that about? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just as an FYI…my surgery went as planned on Tuesday morning, and I spent the night in hospital. Didn’t get any control on the pain until 2am on Wednesday. To my surprise, the “Jr” doctor asked me if I wanted to go home after he saw me walk and found out that I had requested and ate normal food (not liquids) for breakfast and lunch yesterday. I said yes please! So now I am just trying to figure out a good meds schedule to keep the pain at bay. I woke up with IV’s in each hand so it was hard to move around in bed. My right hand is bruised  from the IV but I think I can crochet with it! For now I think I will watch some tutorials.

So glad the surgery went well.  I love the Jr. doctor.  Seems like every time I go to see the dr. he gets younger.

Take it easy and rest.

Forgot to add the newest dolls for the collection going to Chris for her charity.

Baby Clothes 10 (1).JPG

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well after I said my right arm was going to be ok, it decided to get deeply infected. You could see the raised red infected nerve creeping up my arm from midway up my forearm on Friday to my bicep on Saturday. They said if it went to my shoulder, I had to go to the ER. Luckily the antibiotic started working. 
Anyway, I found this hat I make before surgery that didn’t really come out the way I wanted it to. My newest kitty, Keller, decided that my foam head was somehow a threat to our household and murdered it. So I’ll need to get a new one when I am allowed to drive again.

7037B8A3-0372-409A-9CA3-E33A5D4A5FD8.thumb.jpeg.5721363e05877f7451037d90d38546fd.jpeg