Hello from Bucks County, PA!

Tracy1cg

Hi, I'm Tracy. I'm 30 as of this October *yikes* (just kidding) ;) I was first introduced to crochet by my Nana. She taught me how to make a chain. She'd have me do a whole ball in chain, then she'd look at it, say "good", then rip it out and tell me to start again. After a few weeks of this I got bored and decided to stick with Barbies. Then, in December of 1995, my best friend and her grandmother gave me a crash course, teaching me how to do a granny square. I was hooked! (I never did finish that granny square blanket though :P ) I dropped it for a year while pregnant with my first son, then I picked it back up. My friend was now living a bit too far away to help, so I found a pattern that I really liked and just went for it. I used the stitch guide in the book to help me along.

In addition to crochet I'm also a home-schooling mom to two wonderful boys. David, almost 9 and Zachariah, 2 1/2. I also have a modestly small hook collection which I expand as funds (and hubby) allow. :hook

I am currently working on a Chenille Sensations hat & scarf set for my MIL's birthday, which is this Saturday, so I'd better get back to it! :) Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome from New Jersey! I am another homeschooling mom (DD 5 and DS 2 1/2). There seems to be several of us here. :) I've never been to Bucks county. To be honest I only get as far as Philly when I go to PA, but I'm a Jersey girl, so what more can you expect. :lol

Archived