3 Pumpkins

ReniC

I finally got a photo of the 3 pumpkins I made and am sending to my DD in northern California. They were fun to make and when she was here two weeks ago, she claimed them as hers. I can't seem to get organized, but, I'm on the right path to doing just that.

Pumpkins3.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you Granny Square. The only color I personally like is the plain orange pumpkin. The stem's sage type color was the only color I had in my stash that would work. I looked at some real pumpkins at the store and didn't have a neutral type beige either. You'd think I would with the yarn stash I have. LOL!

Edited by ReniC

Thank you all for the kind words. My DD hasn't received them yet, but, I'm sure she'll like them as she does everything I make for her. Lucky me.

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RecycleCindy said:

So cute and they make such beautiful decorations.

Thank you Cindy!  They were fun to make.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Apak said:

They look great together and each one is pretty! 

Thank you Anna. Hope to see some of your Christmas crochet. You do such beautiful work.

• 10 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 1:34 PM, ReniC said:

I finally got a photo of the 3 pumpkins I made and am sending to my DD in northern California. They were fun to make and when she was here two weeks ago, she claimed them as hers. I can't seem to get organized, but, I'm on the right path to doing just that.

Pumpkins3.jpg

Reni that multicolor pumpkin what yarn was that if you remember. 

13 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Reni that multicolor pumpkin what yarn was that if you remember. 

Good Morning Diana: If you're referring to the pumpkin on the left, I'm sure it was an old Red Heart brand I had some leftover from way back. The closest they have now is called Stripes- Fall.

ETA: Oops- my mistake. It was Caron Simply Soft- Paints- Sunset Autumn. I believe it might be a discontinued color.

Edited by ReniC
  • Thanks 1