Greetings from Indiana

snowflake5165

Just wanted to thank ya'll for this site. I have known how to crochet since I was in elementary school, but had lost interest in it for a long time. Recently, though, I have picked up an interest again in it and am actually making a poncho (we are going to have a 70's dress up day!), and am wanting to make a skirt as well! Anyways, thanks for all the good advice I have seen and all the neat sites.

Hello and Welcome to Crochetville from an American living in Belgium! I lived in South Bend while going to university and really enjoyed Indiana - what part are you from?

Glad to have you join us!! :hug

Hi Kimberly! Actually, I live in South Bend! Small world, huh? Which university did you go to? Notre Dame, St. Mary's, Indiana University? Or one of the smaller colleges like Ivy Tech?
A very small world!! I went to Saint Mary's for a business degree. I really loved it down there (I grew up in Michigan near Muskegon). I have some distant cousins who live there as well and even one who works for SMC! I miss not being able to go back for the football games at ND.....one of these years I'll move back to that side of the world! :)

Archived