USpolishgirl

My first Deco Mesh "SANTA WREATH" :)

Hello Everyone:)

That is my first wreath I made using Deco Mesh :).

That white stuff looks like a "normal" fabric, but it is not.  That is hard & stiff.  Hard on hands to work with that. The closest that I could describe  that Deco mesh is made out of something like a " fishing line" LOL

I got here couple picture of that Santa. I am working now on much bigger Snowman wreath with black Top Hat. It will be about 30" wide. That Snowman here is little smaller.

I hope I will be able to attach those pictures here. That all depends what kind of mood that computer here is today..?? 

Happy Holidays to Everyone :wreath

Krys

DSC01664.JPG

DSC01667.JPG

DSC01668.JPG

• Like 1

Krys- Your wreaths are great. Did you paint the faces also? they're so cute. Reminds me of some of the holiday faces I used to paint. I used Deco Mesh for a Halloween wreath I made my daughter and I agree how harsh it can feel.

I am wrapping red sparkly Deco Mesh on my Christmas Tree for the ribbon trim. Hope it works. I have help though as my oldest daughter is coming over Thursday to help me. Hopefully by then, I will have finished crocheting and embroidering the new ornaments for it.

5 hours ago, ReniC said:

Krys- Your wreaths are great. Did you paint the faces also? they're so cute. Reminds me of some of the holiday faces I used to paint. I used Deco Mesh for a Halloween wreath I made my daughter and I agree how harsh it can feel.

I am wrapping red sparkly Deco Mesh on my Christmas Tree for the ribbon trim. Hope it works. I have help though as my oldest daughter is coming over Thursday to help me. Hopefully by then, I will have finished crocheting and embroidering the new ornaments for it.

Thank You very much :)

No I did not paint this one, I bought that face for under 10 bucks. I did painted a Santa face for a bigger wreath. I am not sure that I will be able to make that wreath this year. I am just running out of time, I got other work to do..

I am sure that Deco mesh will work just fine. Are you planning to use any ribbons with that?. Embroidery take a lot of time, that is why I hate doing that LOL.

Happy Holidays :wreath

Krys 

8 hours ago, Granny Square said:

He's wonderful!  🎅  Love the other wreaths you've posted today, all very festive!

Thank You very much Granny Square:)

Happy Holidays :wreath

Krys