Here are three towel toppers I crocheted using some holiday kitchen towels. I added a jingle bell for the closures. I finished them up for some co-workers for Christmas gifts. I just bought two more towels today that were half price and hope to make a few more this week. I used this towel topper pattern.

5a3856ea195d0_HolidayTowelTopper.thumb.JPG.83ea6e79d5f01cbb5defd9c11b44fee8.JPG5a3856f7eceb3_RedSnowflakeTowelCloseup.thumb.JPG.c087d855c1c452e465d542625a0ce57a.JPG5a3857023d392_WhiteTowelTopper.thumb.JPG.5d387e534cf86f068d3ed9ee8372a1a9.JPG

Cindy they are really very nice! :)

Where do you buy those Christmas towels? online?.  While ago I was looking & looking.. to buy nice towels for my daughter.  All I could find it was all white towels with tiny applique's at the bottom.  I bought them. BUT, there is nothing Christmassy  about them. Unless you take a magnified glass to be able to see WHAT is that tiny applique? LOL. 

Your work is very nice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYONE! :wreath

Krys

34 minutes ago, USpolishgirl said:

Where do you buy those Christmas towels? online?.  While ago I was looking & looking.. to buy nice towels for my daughter.  All I could find it was all white towels with tiny applique's at the bottom.  I bought them. BUT, there is nothing Christmassy  about them. Unless you take a magnified glass to be able to see WHAT is that tiny applique? LOL. 

Your work is very nice.

Krys

Krys we (my niece and I) find most of our nicer holiday towels at Kohls in store and on line.  Between their sales and niece's coupons and rewards for having their store credit card she gets good deals there.  We have found Christmas, Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, and Thanksgiving towels which are nicer ones than we find at Walmart or Dollar General.  JoAnns seems to always have holiday towels at least in the store.

2 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Your work is very nice.

Krys

Thanks to you and everyone for all the nice comments. I got some holiday towels at Shopko and my local Ben Franklin's. I always look for them after Christmas when they are half off. Shopko had their kitchen Christmas towels marked from $6.99 yesterday to just $2.98. So I bought two more. I am working on another towel topper right now.

Archived