Vertical worked edging

Dollygk

I'm always wondering what I could make for my sister for a gift, decided on this for the coming Christmas. An edging for a set of sheets and pillow cases, I love this pattern because it's worked vertically!!  Thanks for looking.... 

post-76132-0-14730900-1464955960_thumb.jpg

I'm always wondering what I could make for my sister for a gift, decided on this for the coming Christmas. An edging for a set of sheets and pillow cases, I love this pattern because it's worked vertically!!  Thanks for looking.... 

Can you tell me where to get that pattern?  I LOVE it!!

It's beautiful. I love any kind of handmade lace. I too would love to know the pattern source.

Definitely an elegant edging design.  Lovely.  It seems to me that I've seen this pattern in an OLD crochet booklet and I thought too that it would make a pretty edging for linens.

Ladies!! I found this pattern on line, if you can read symbol patterns then just go to Pinterest.com and do a search for "vertical edging" or "vertical lace" and look through the pictures!  Many thanks for your comments.....  IF you would like to try reading symbol patterns here is a link that explains them for you.

http://www.mypicot.com/crochet_symbols_terms.html

• 3 weeks later...

Archived