New Matching Tote (#119) and Hook Case (pic heavy)

redrosesdz

I am so thrilled to be in the bag lady club!  It couldn't have come at a better time.  In December I ordered a hook case.  I don't sew, but I imagined what I wanted.  Last month I had to re-order it from someone different.  Deb, Threads Of Fancy, made the case, after letting me pick the material, and got in the mail super quick.  Then Jonas dumped 30+ inches of snow and it got delayed.  The day I got it, Mary Jo (Tampa Doll) let me know I was getting this month's tote!  BOTH are purple and green!!

The case is designed like a book cover.  It holds 20 hooks, has 2 zipper pockets for notions and a scissors slot for easy access.  The pockets double as cover/holder for the hooks when it's closed.  The scissors slot is on the other side of one of the pockets.  If anyone wants one, just click on Deb's link above and let her know.  She had fun making it.  I love it!!!  Actually, I love both the tote and the case!!!

All of my new goodies                                     Tote and Hook Case together

post-57407-0-48916300-1454367295_thumb.jpg  post-57407-0-80087600-1454367309_thumb.jpg

Closed                                                            Open

post-57407-0-43753300-1454367326_thumb.jpg  post-57407-0-13241200-1454367341_thumb.jpg

Hook Slots                                                      Scissor Slot

post-57407-0-16992000-1454367359_thumb.jpg  post-57407-0-95354900-1454367859_thumb.jpg

Left side                                                         Right side

post-57407-0-40138700-1454367378_thumb.jpg  post-57407-0-98275600-1454367392_thumb.jpg

The tote & hook case are very nice! :) I like those colors.

But NO one can beat my crochet hook holder!!. 
I keep them in a glass jelly jar LOL and some in a zip-lock bag. I should at least crochet a cover for that jar LOL. But I probably never will.  I do not crochet anything for my self & I don't keep anything that I crocheted. I keep my pins in a tiny "pyrex" bowl, I know I should crochet me a pin cushion. Probably someday I will, not sure about that either.

Krys

Thank you, everyone! :)

Krys, your posts always make me smile and/or crack up laughing!  LOL

Jessica, I got the hooks as a Christmas present from mom.  I couldn't find a case that I both liked and would hold the ergonomic handled hooks, especially the entire set.  So, I came up with a case design.  Deb on Etsy took my description and turned it into reality for me.  She is anxious to make more of them.  So, if you want one, just contact her using the link in the OP.  I love my case!  I hope you would love one, too!  She'll do it in any colors/fabric that you want, too.  She sent me a picture of 5 fabrics, because I didn't know what color I wanted.  I picked the purple/green, because I loved the colors.  She's super nice and easy to work with. 

redrosesdz: I am so happy for you! The hookie case is wonderful AND a beautiful tote to go with it. What sweet gifts to finish off that crazy storm.

Thank you, everyone! :)

Krys, your posts always make me smile and/or crack up laughing!  LOL

Jessica, I got the hooks as a Christmas present from mom.  I couldn't find a case that I both liked and would hold the ergonomic handled hooks, especially the entire set.  So, I came up with a case design.  Deb on Etsy took my description and turned it into reality for me.  She is anxious to make more of them.  So, if you want one, just contact her using the link in the OP.  I love my case!  I hope you would love one, too!  She'll do it in any colors/fabric that you want, too.  She sent me a picture of 5 fabrics, because I didn't know what color I wanted.  I picked the purple/green, because I loved the colors.  She's super nice and easy to work with. 

I am happy that I can make you giggle sometimes... 

My mother use to tell me that she likes to call me because I make laugh:).

Krys

Archived