Angel Wing Pinafore Dresses

Jayashiangel

I have been making these for friends for a while and selling some here & there charging $10 and just making them to rid my baby yarn stash.....plus to keep me busy at work while I sit around being bored waiting to do stuff....

post-35509-0-91976200-1444872563_thumb.jpg

post-35509-0-96791400-1444872683_thumb.jpg

post-35509-0-23282300-1444872692_thumb.jpg

post-35509-0-54053300-1444872701_thumb.jpg

Thanks!!!! Around here they prefer to buy thing for $1 so ten is alot :O) gotta love Phx.... I had made a whole lot of baby booties a few years ago tried to sell them at a yard sale for $1 no-one bought them due to the price......

these are wonderful.  and I think the price is a good one as it means they sell. 

I love your work.  I'm thinking I should do some of the dresses (pinafores) instead of sweaters :think

Very inspiring.

Pretty! Not a bad price for the pinafores when you're using up stash and working at odd times. It's so hard to get your time out of the price of handmade things. I can't believe the booties didn't sell for $1. I wouldn't make them for that, but then I hate working on teeny tiny things.

Wow just beautiful.  I still find it ironic, that if you had a designer label on them, they would sell for a lot more.  Glad to hear you are using up your stash, so it does not cost a lot in yarn.

Archived