Last Shawl for awhile! (Tunisian)

redrosesdz

I've spent the last few months working my way through Tammy Hildebrand's Crochet Wraps Every Which Way.  Amy reviewed the book earlier this year here and I fell in love with it.  I had no idea at the time what I was going to do with so many cool wraps, but the book contained 6 techniques (each with an easy, intermediate and experienced design) that I wanted to learn.  Fortunately for me we're having my mom's 80th birthday party this month and it's turned into a family reunion, so shawls for all my nieces!

I just finished my 12th project (out of 18 designs.)  Since the party is less than 2 weeks away, I AM DONE!!!  I loved doing them, but it's going to be a long while before I make a shawl again.  12 is enough.  Below is the pics for the last shawl.  Below that I listed all the links for the designs I made from the book.  I thank Amy for reviewing the book and Tammy for being such a brilliant designer and teacher.

Water Lily Tunisian Shawl w/ a traditional border (front & back)...

post-57407-0-50255600-1441664881_thumb.jpg   post-57407-0-90257700-1441664908_thumb.jpg

Other wraps....

Shells & Pineapples

Shell in chenille

Non-Square Motifs

Hairpin Lace #1

Hairpin Lace #2

Broomstick & Tunisian

That is very pretty!! What will you be moving on to now that you are done with shawls?

Christmas presents.  Plus I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma again in March, so LOTS of baby items, too!  It's seems that every time I wonder what I'm going to work on next, my project list grows exponentially.  LOL  I've got my eye on a jacket pattern for me, but no time to even think about it.

Christmas presents.  Plus I just found out that I'm going to be a grandma again in March, so LOTS of baby items, too!  It's seems that every time I wonder what I'm going to work on next, my project list grows exponentially.  LOL  I've got my eye on a jacket pattern for me, but no time to even think about it.

I know what you mean. I have so many projects lined up that I literally can't decide what to work on. Of course with packing the rv and getting ready to drive out of Alaska at the end of the month I can't crochet anyway...

I know what you mean. I have so many projects lined up that I literally can't decide what to work on. Of course with packing the rv and getting ready to drive out of Alaska at the end of the month I can't crochet anyway...

Get her packed!  I hope your hubby is driving, so you can crochet on the long way back to the lower 48.  (I am assuming that's where you're driving.)

I have to drive our other vehicle. (Our rv is a fifth wheel) But it's ok because crocheting in the vehicle makes me super car sick.Yes thats where we are going. 1st stop is either Boca Raton FL, Phoenix Az or Charleston SC. Will know by next week. But I am hijacking your thread!! Don't want to do that!

Archived