redrosesdz

Melon Crochet Hook Case

I was inspired by CarolSue's crochet hook case and Mary Jo's melon Crochetville bag to make a melon crochet hook case.  Thank you ladies!!  The melon I used is neon, so I had trouble getting good pics of it.  At least with it being neon melon colored, I'm less likely to lose it!

post-57407-0-28281200-1432991301_thumb.jpg post-57407-0-81205900-1432991330_thumb.jpg

I was so excited to use this, that I didn't block it, yet.  LOL

Edited by redrosesdz
  • Like 3

Blocking on a hook case?  They need to be used right away.  I love the colors and it is a really pretty case.

• Like 1

I was inspired by CarolSue's crochet hook case and Mary Jo's melon Crochetville bag to make a melon crochet hook case.  Thank you ladies!!  The melon I used is neon, so I had trouble getting good pics of it.  At least with it being neon melon colored, I'm less likely to lose it!

attachicon.gifDSC00914.JPG attachicon.gifDSC00915.JPG

I was so excited to use this, that I didn't block it, yet.  LOL

This is wonderful. I am going to make a crochet hook case to house my Tunisian crochet hooks.  Good job!

• Like 1

This is wonderful. I am going to make a crochet hook case to house my Tunisian crochet hooks.  Good job!

Check out CarolSue's post, she has a link to the free pattern.

Thank you, everyone!!

Check out CarolSue's post, she has a link to the free pattern.

Thank you, everyone!!

I'm going to add a flap on the inside at the top to keep everything inside.  I'm one who drops everything.

• Like 2

So jealous!!!! Love the color, great job

You should make one!  It only takes 1 skein of Caron Simply Soft (solid color).  It's not very difficult to make and lot's of fun.  :)

love this colour.  I'm tempted to try one but I no longer take my hooks places :(

• Like 1