Ornament Teazer

Lowrancer

its free form but here it is roughly

size 10 thread 2 balls (it will not use 2 balls worth of thread but makes it easier to put together )

size 7 hook

(Globe cover ((make 2)))

row 1

magic loop, slst ch3, dc, ch2,dc2,ch2, dc2,ch2,dc2,ch2, dc2, ch2, dc2, ch 1, slst into top of ch3

row 2

ch3, dc, *ch2, dc, ch2,dc2*(to end of row) , slst into top of ch3

row 3

ch3, dc, *ch2,dc2* (to end of row) slst into top of ch3

row 4

ch3 repeat row 3

row 5

ch3,dc, *ch1, dc* (to end of row) slst into top of ch3

row 6

repeat row 5

row 7

ch1 , sc around to ch1 slst intotop of ch1

row 8

repeat row 7

***do not finish off ****

Finishing

to finish cover align ends and then ofset by 1/2 inch take one end and join halves using sc until only 2 inches remain open, finish off leaving a 14 inch tail, turn inside out so sc ridge is facing inside, insert globe and insure that topper is flush to first sc. continue to stitch up the side to topper, finish off by weaving end around topper , then back on itself, pull taught and clip tail.

other end ... finish off leaving a 10 inch tail weave end in around topper 2 times then back on itself... pull taught and cut tail.

(hope my garble makes sense)

Robert

• 2 months later...

Another guy in Crochetville!! That's great! Love that last shot with the box resting on a cheese and cracker box... my kinda stuff!!! Seriously though, you do some nice work. Oh i suppose you get ribbed a bit by your buddies for crocheting, but so do i. I make hooks and even that gets some raised eyebrows. Its ok though. We're doing stuff we really like to do.

Keep up the good work!

Jimbo

• 2 years later...

Archived