Chicken Hat

ladylinoleum

Regina, your chickens are just fabulous,:hen my dh has a thing for chickens beleive it or not, he wants me to make him the chicken viking hat, but I think he may wear your hat better than the viking one......the apron, well what can I say about that but too beautiful to wear,:hen I'd be afraid to spill some ungodly tomato sauce or the like on it......also everytime I go to your blog and see the eyeball I just have to smile, I love it as I love all the things you make.....absolutely fabulous :hen

Maria, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm having a good time making this stuff.

I am planning to write up the hat pattern eventually. Stay tuned.

Regina, your chickens are just fabulous,:hen my dh has a thing for chickens beleive it or not, he wants me to make him the chicken viking hat, but I think he may wear your hat better than the viking one......the apron, well what can I say about that but too beautiful to wear,:hen I'd be afraid to spill some ungodly tomato sauce or the like on it......also everytime I go to your blog and see the eyeball I just have to smile, I love it as I love all the things you make.....absolutely fabulous :hen

OMG THAT IS SO GREAT! :clap

I :heart Chickens, obviously my name is chicki! lol yes that is actually what I go by in everyday life.

I collect chickens like most girls collect teddybears or dolphins and stuff...I have over 200 in my apartment!

I MUST MAKE THAT HAT. If you dont write up the pattern, I may have to wing it my self. (wow that was a really bad pun).

:hen :hen :hen :hen

~Chicki

Would love to see the complete outfit when completed.

I also can't wait to see you all "chickened out." :P

I have a friend who collects roosters, but she's a bit too, er, dignified (coughprissycough) to wear something like that. animal0083.gif

I think that she's not alone. I'm living by the seat of my pants though so go as a chicken I will!

I also can't wait to see you all "chickened out." :P

I have a friend who collects roosters, but she's a bit too, er, dignified (coughprissycough) to wear something like that. animal0083.gif

Archived