yarn_monkey

Craziebunny Comfortghan

Thanks to many wonderful ladies here on the 'ville, I put together a comfortghan for the family of our member Craziebunny, who passed away in September. It will go out in the mail tomorrow along with cards from several ladies who contributed squares. Thank you to everyone who sent me squares!! If her husband sends me a picture of him with the ghan, I'll be sure to post it here in the comments! Some of the ladies attached little notes and tags to their squares and I'm leaving them on for Tim to see. 

These are the wonderful, thoughtful ladies who sent squares: sopo, Tampadoll, kimgoodie, cshort, beckyb, bgs, greyhoundgrandma, kitterloverdeb, judianne, grannieannie, #1crochetfan and katyallen8090  :hug Thank you all, so very very much!! 

And thanks to my wonderful DH for holding the ghan for the picture!  :)

post-11765-0-27457900-1414207911_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It turned out beautiful!  Thank you for putting this all together and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!  May it brings years and years of comfort and fond memories to her husband and family.  

• Like 1

You did a beautiful job of putting it together, thank you so much for all your work and letting me be a part of this, I'm sure it will be loved and cherished.

• Like 1

That is absolutely gorgeous.  Thank you for your hard work, yarn monkey.  I am sure Craziebunny's family will love it.  It will let them know how much their wife/mother was loved by us here in Crochetville.

• Like 1

Thank you all! It should get there tomorrow! But Tim is in a VA Hospital until he is well enough to have surgery on his leg, so it will be received by his daughter-in-law and 3 young children. I'm hoping she can send him a picture of it so he can at least see what we sent him!

Craziebunny's family received the comfortghan today!! This was a post from her oldest daughter to Sheila's facebook page. She said she cried reading all the cards and seeing the love we put into the afghan.   :manyheart 

post-11765-0-11028900-1414628366_thumb.png