What we think about with Thanksgiving upon us

The Cornucopia always reminds me

that God has blessed Canada beyond what we deserve.

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks

please note that you have to join Freepatterns to get the patterns.  I always mean to start this pattern but just forget :think  somehow.

Darski ~ You are right that we are all so blessed in North America. We live where so many foods grow in abundance, and don't realize it is not this way everywhere in the world. Vegetables, fruit, nuts, grain, dairy products, fowl, fish, and herds for meat. It's astonishing when you think about it, that we have such an incredible amount of choices. I feel blessed.

Darski ~ You are right that we are all so blessed in North America. We live where so many foods grow in abundance, and don't realize it is not this way everywhere in the world. Vegetables, fruit, nuts, grain, dairy products, fowl, fish, and herds for meat. It's astonishing when you think about it, that we have such an incredible amount of choices. I feel blessed.

Some years ago we became friends with a young man from Russia. He was astonished at all the choices available in our grocery stores. We are truly blessed in so many ways.

Archived