12 Point Round Ripple For a Hospital Donation

yarnjeannie

very pretty and I know that they will love it because I make blankets for St. Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne, Pa. and they are thrilled when they get the blankets that are hand made

very pretty and I know that they will love it because I make blankets for St. Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne, Pa. and they are thrilled when they get the blankets that are hand made

Oh, my gosh!  I didn't check with them - and I live 10 minutes away from them.  I will mail out the ones I promised but will definitely start crocheting for St. Mary's.  Thanks for the response.

Oh, I love the colors!! My neighbor works in NYC Cornell med centers NICU and she loves when I give her blankets. Bright colors are a big hit, too, because of the stark medical setting.

• 2 weeks later...

Very pretty, love the colors.  Can I also ask which pattern you used.  I've been working on making one but I don't like the center and yours is very pretty.

Very pretty, love the colors.  Can I also ask which pattern you used.  I've been working on making one but I don't like the center and yours is very pretty.

Thank you.  I didn't use anyone's specific pattern.  I started out with 12 sc in a ring, then 24 in the next round and from there started with the double-crochets with chains between to start the ripple pattern.

Archived