beaded bracelet

jaclim

Fionassampleandmine.jpg

The first one is from Fiona........I tried it and the second one is my version using tourmalines and glass beads. :D I had to struggle a bit because of the irregular shaped beads......it's like freeform! :hook

I looked at your website, those are absolutely gorgeous! You are very talented with your beads......do you sell them?

Thanks for the compliment! I do sell my jewelry. I'll post about selling them soon as I got a trade fair to do first. :)

wow GORGEOUS i have to make one of these:clap .....what do i need to make one???

Thanks, Angie! You just need some size 10 thread then string on beads in any size and order you want......just make sure the holes are big enough to fit through your thread. You also need findings for them. I still like toggle and clasps the best like what Fiona did on her bracelet. You have to string on all beads first......mine was about 20" long of beads as my finished bracelet was about 7" as I got small wrist. After stringing, you attach 1 finding first then start bead chain making sure it is a few inches longer than your normal bracelet size. After the initial bead chain is finished, you attach the other half of the finding then do a slip stitch with beads in previous bead chains that you made until you reach the end then finish off. :hook

Archived