Easter Bunnies! Plus One!

grannyannie

I just finished making these for my 4 granddaughters for Easter. Oh my gosh, I had so much fun!  The pattern is very easy, so they go very quickly (good thing with so many to make, lol), and you can easily customize your bunny if you'd like!  I decided to keep it simple and tried to go with the girls favorite colors.  Hopefully they haven't changed by Easter. You never know with 2 - 7 yr olds, lol.  Oh yes, I have one more to make too.  My dog, Juno, has been watching me make them and thinks they are for her, lol.  So one more, customized for pet safety, with a squeeker, will be added to the group very soon!  But for now here they are.  (they look much cuter in person)

post-16860-0-93261000-1395573412_thumb.jpg      post-16860-0-35132600-1395573453_thumb.jpg

Ooopppsss, I almost forgot!  The pattern is called Easy Crochet Bunny by Janette Williams (or the green dragonfly, she's on  Ravelry also)You can find the pattern here.

Juno's Bunny was "born" today!  She has been following around just waiting for her new toy, so I couldn't put it off any longer. (she isn't spoiled, do you think, lol). And it has not just one squeeker, but two!  I have a happy little pup in the house tonight, lol!  I love how this one came out too, may be my favorite!

post-16860-0-09905400-1395879317_thumb.jpg  Juno's bunny

post-16860-0-42710900-1395879359_thumb.jpg

Oh my, these are really adorable.  I really need to learn how to make these bunny for my great niece, who just turned one.  I have made her a bunny hat but I haven't made any type of toy that you stuff.

Thank you everyone.  As I said before, these were really easy to make and they went fast two.  I also worked on two at a time which made it easier on me.  If I would have had my mind totally made up for colors I would have made all for together, but, well, you know, I had to get it just right, lol.  One thing I did (that I always try to do now) is use a piece of a pantyhose or knee high (you can get them really cheap at Walmart or use old ones with runs!), put your stuffing in there, then tie it off or stitch it, and stuff the project.  I feel safer about giving it to babies or my furbabies.

Pat, you should give this a try!  It's a piece o' cake!  If I can make hats now, you can make a stuffed toy! :lol

Archived