Dishcloths of 2014 ~ CAL........

teakaycee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice. That dishcloth pattern would be a good afghan square.

It is--Mediterranean Dreams. I saw the pattern and thought it was pretty. I wasn't interested in doing an afghan, but thought it would be a fun pattern to try.

• 1 month later...

A few dishcloths. No fancy pattern - just plain old dishcloths.

Colorful!  What colorway/brand did you use to make the two primary-colored cloths?  :D

Mona, those dishcloths are very pretty. You might have hit the "too pretty to use" zone!

That's what's fun about dishcloths. You can use something so pretty to put a smile on your face while you're doing that everyday blah task!

Checks Dishcloth picture posted on my blog.

I found a Leisure Arts dishcloth book put out in 2013 when it was published but it was on a long list of other books I wanted so I put off getting it.  Then it was next to impossible to find.  I happened on a copy, but I was surprised at how fast it disappeared.  I saw if for about a month and then nobody had it.

Pretty!

If I somehow find the time i might make some. I would like to maybe make some for my sister to use on her face or whatever. She's really into makeup and beauty stuff. So maybe I'll make her some for her birthday in April. Not sure when I'll have time though.

You can make a simple round dish cloth in about 30 minutes!!

It's been a while since I've visited and posted a dishcloth project so here is the latest ones I've crocheted in the basket weave pattern. The pattern has for 3 or 4 rows in each set so you can do whatever you'd like. Here are some of my latest ones. I did keep the last one for me. :D

12729880183_7e85def9c0_n.jpg  13039496185_c0029c7135_n.jpg

13940262738_8dc6ec17b9_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've visited and posted a dishcloth project so here is the latest ones I've crocheted in the basket weave pattern. The pattern has for 3 or 4 rows in each set so you can do whatever you'd like. Here are some of my latest ones. I did keep the last one for me. :D

Love those!

I really like these!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived