Just in from MA

Twinnish

Hi Crocheters!

I'm happy to be a new member of this forum. I picked up crochet again for the third time in my life just a few months ago and this time I'm stickin' to it!! :)

So far I've crocheted a hat, scarf and small version of the Fleuri bag from crochetme for my 10 yo DD and I'm perilously close to finishing a baby afghan for my new grand-niece. I'm really not as ancient as that sounds, but almost! Plus I'm always on the prowl for good crochet patterns.

It amazes me how obsessed I am with it now. Seems I spend as much time (or more) searching the net for patterns and crochet info as I do crocheting. My list of projects that I'd like to do are a mile long.

Anyway, if you've gotten this far, thanks for hearing me out. I'm very happy to be here. :c9

Obsessed? You've come to the right place! ;) Of all the crafts I've done, I always come back to crochet, it's my favorite! Welcome aboard, you're in good company! :waving

Wow, three pages of welcomes! Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! I live in Burlington, which is 13 miles northwest of Boston. It's wonderful to see such a diverse crowd here!

Archived