coffee cup cozy (accepted)

viggie

Throw this coffee cup cozy in your purse so you can slip it on your cup when you buy coffee in the morning. It will save your fingers from being burned and keep your coffee warm a bit longer. :)

Click on the image to be taken to the pattern on my blog :)

DSCF1031.jpg

Great job! What's funny is I was at Starbuck's the other day and picked up one of those cardboard cozies to put on my tea. I thought about how easy it would be to crochet one so I picked up a spare cozy to use as a guideline! You beat me to it! Thanxs for the pattern!

Here is one I made today:

cozi.jpg

Sorry the picture is so big! I can't get Photobucket to give me the smaller clickable thumbnail.

oh wow, yours looks great! I didn't even think of using it on a glass either...duh! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a question.... I am working one of these up now and I am on round 6 and it's looking kinda flat and krinkly.... is that normal? It doesn't seem to be working upwards... maybe it straightens out when it gets on a cup?

Tina'

Ok, I am such a dork! I was reading the pattern wrong.... DUH! Looks more like a coffe cup SKIRT than a cozy LOL I was doing 1 sc then 2 sc's then 1 sc then 2 sc's etc.... so instead of just 1 increase on each round... well you get the idea...

Tina

I'm glad you got it worked out :)

Ok, I am such a dork! I was reading the pattern wrong.... DUH! Looks more like a coffe cup SKIRT than a cozy LOL I was doing 1 sc then 2 sc's then 1 sc then 2 sc's etc.... so instead of just 1 increase on each round... well you get the idea...

Tina

Hey Lyn

I only just came across this post about your cozy. The only problem is that I cannot get to your blog, it just simply times out. Is there something wrong with it?:think

Archived