15 projects in 15 days CAL

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yesterday I finished the BICO sweater in Cuddles Crystal Palace Yarn. I really do love the feel of this yarn and enjoyed working wiht it... Originally I thought Straw into Gold was a Richmond , Va co. but it say s spun in Taiwan for Straw into Gold and that disappointed me a bit..

Anyhow, the pattern can be found @ Crochetme

Random button from the button box

I finished up the hedgehog applique when I came home from work tonight

He is done in caron simply soft with an F hook. The pattern can be found @ One and Two Company I love him !

So there you have it.. Day 4 & 5 for me!

Lea, I love the sweater! So cute - and the hedgehog is perfect for the sweater.

Today I finished Day 4's scarf and made Day 5's matching beanie. I didn't have a pattern for either one so I kind of made it up as I went along. Nothing fancy at all. The scarf is all hdc with a sc border along the long sides. The beanie is mostly dc with some sc and hdc at the end for length. They're a gift for my sister-in-law since she was so kind as to pick up the yarn for me on Black Friday. (I bought sooo much Hometown USA yarn that day. LOL)

Beautiful work ladies!!! :D

Well yesterday was not a very heavy crochet day. I spent most of the day in bed feeling VERY crummy. Needless to say, I didn't get any flowers made. I've misplaced my pattern for the flowers that I really like to make. It's around here somewhere...

Today is a doily day. I've never made a doily, but I have been enjoying making snowflakes with #10 cotton thread. I'm excited to try something new and see how it goes. I'll probably also work on the afghan for my MIL. March will be here before I know it!

Have a great day, everyone! :)

I hope the sunshine chases all the bugs away!! I :xfin have not caught the one that is chasing around work as of yet....

I managed to miss one day of project....heart pins. My shamrock afghan is going to be gorgeous! I love the one square I completed. I did managed to get two squares done of the heart laphgan. Today I'm working on the elderly wrap...I absolutely LOVE this project!!! Working in a nursing home I can't tell you enough how functional this is.

Well yesterday was not a very heavy crochet day. I spent most of the day in bed feeling VERY crummy. Needless to say, I didn't get any flowers made. I've misplaced my pattern for the flowers that I really like to make. It's around here somewhere...

Today is a doily day. I've never made a doily, but I have been enjoying making snowflakes with #10 cotton thread. I'm excited to try something new and see how it goes. I'll probably also work on the afghan for my MIL. March will be here before I know it!

Hope you're feeling better today. I have some cotton thread actually quite a bit. I've been trying to crochet with it and I'm having a hard time getting it going so I put it down. I would really like to learn to work with this type of thread...can you give me some helpful advice?

,___,

[O.o]

/)__)

-"--"- Good Morning.....................

Sorry for being MIA there for a few days.............. we were traveling home from our great Christmas vacation in Florida!

Here's an update on my list.

I was able to get some knitting an crocheting done in the Jeep on the ride home.

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

3. boy baby blanket for friend

4. boy baby blanket for cousin

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set -Jana

8. crochet ruffle scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

done

working

post-18634-135897795589_thumb.jpg

Hope you're feeling better today. I have some cotton thread actually quite a bit. I've been trying to crochet with it and I'm having a hard time getting it going so I put it down. I would really like to learn to work with this type of thread...can you give me some helpful advice?

If your fingers cramp up with the smaller hooks, try putting some of the cushiony grips on them. I find they really help me out that way.

,___,

[O.o]

/)__)

Sorry for being MIA there for a few days.............. we were traveling home from our great Christmas vacation in Florida!

I was able to get some knitting an crocheting done in the Jeep on the ride home.

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

8. crochet ruffle scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

done

working

[ATTACH]61610[/ATTACH]

Beautiful! :clap:clap

:cheer:cheer:cheer Go Team 15! :cheer:cheer:cheer Sounds like good progress being made on your projects. :cheer:cheer:cheer

Hope you feel better... :hug

I hope the sunshine chases all the bugs away!! I :xfin have not caught the one that is chasing around work as of yet....

I managed to miss one day of project....heart pins. My shamrock afghan is going to be gorgeous! I love the one square I completed. I did managed to get two squares done of the heart laphgan. Today I'm working on the elderly wrap...I absolutely LOVE this project!!! Working in a nursing home I can't tell you enough how functional this is.

I can't wait to see pics of ALL your projects.... :cheer

,___,

[O.o]

/)__)

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

8. crochet ruffle scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

done

working

[ATTACH]61610[/ATTACH]

Glad you're home safe and sound!:manyheart

Nothing on Day 6 for me :blush, we had church, a baby shower I co hosted ( she loved the sweater BTW), work, but then my Meineres kicked in head spinning, ear buzzing and feeling like it was going to explode... very nerve racking and I have trouble concentrating hopefully this evening will be better

Day 7... go Team 15 :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Nothing on Day 6 for me :blush, we had church, a baby shower I co hosted ( she loved the sweater BTW), work, but then my Meineres kicked in head spinning, ear buzzing and feeling like it was going to explode... very nerve racking and I have trouble concentrating hopefully this evening will be better

Day 7... go Team 15 :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Thank you for the well wishes and hugs. Sending the same to you!!

:hug:hug

All Righty.. Day 8: How did we all do? I found this sweet little heart on Attic24.

So sweet!

Go Team 15 :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Lovely, Lea. I've been working on my "Lake" quilt the last two days adding more embroidered reeds to the foreground.

Hi all,

I've been so busy at work- and last night I did 2 rows on my cowl and then called it a night. I'm not doing too great at this 15 proj thing so will continue to cheer you all on, and will pick up hook/yarn as I'm able.

All Righty.. Day 8: How did we all do? I found this sweet little heart on Attic24.

So sweet!

Go Team 15 :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

So pretty!!! I haven't been keeping up very well due to being so sick the last week and a half. Another doctor visit yesterday resulted in me being off work now until Monday. :blush

Anyway, I AM NOT giving up! I am off to look at my list and see where I am supposed to be for day 9. I will just pick up here and just continue on! :)

GO TEAM 15!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Hi all,

I've been so busy at work- and last night I did 2 rows on my cowl and then called it a night. I'm not doing too great at this 15 proj thing so will continue to cheer you all on, and will pick up hook/yarn as I'm able.

Anyway, I AM NOT giving up! I am off to look at my list and see where I am supposed to be for day 9. I will just pick up here and just continue on! :)

I was worried about this being a "set in stone" kinda thing, but I don't know of many that could do that :juggle. I'm just doing this as I can. I don't always get hooking time every day. Not nearly as much as I would like to have :lol and some days I can be a rebel :nahnah and still do whatever I feel like and not the project for that day

I was worried about this being a "set in stone" kinda thing, but I don't know of many that could do that :juggle. I'm just doing this as I can. I don't always get hooking time every day. Not nearly as much as I would like to have :lol and some days I can be a rebel :nahnah and still do whatever I feel like and not the project for that day

Absolutely:hook!

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE...*

° ° ˛˚˛ * _Π____*

˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */________/~\。˚ ˚ ˛

˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ 田田 |門|

How's it going? Been busy here......... trying to settle back in from being away on vacation.

I have completely fell off my list here ... LOL... I will get back on though!!!

I have to make a bunch of Ruffle Scarfs for a belated Family Christmas at my moms this weekend for gifts!

Okay.... need more coffee and to get busy with my hook and yarn.

:heart

:mug

Days 7, 8, and 9 kind of got off track for me. I've been a little under the weather this week and have been spending a lot of time in bed with my heating pad. I'm just having trouble finding the motivation to do anything other than lay here and read and watch TV. Hopefully things will be better by the end of the week. I've never said this before, but I am ready to go to the dr. next Friday.

I hope everyone else that is under the weather feels better very soon. It's not fun at all when you don't feel like yourself. :hug

Day 9: Whew, FrLopLady is right, there are so many not feeling well, prayers and hugs to you!:hug

Tam, glad you are home safe and sound... will love to see pictures when you are finished with the scarves...

.. Now, MaryJo inspired me to try something new... and I did... and I love it...and I am glad I ordered three more cause I can't bear to give it away...

Ready?:

I still need to do the booties and embellish the top and stick a snap on the back... I'll do 2 more outfits and the cradle and this little dolly will go to my grand daughter for her bday in Feb...

Go team 15:cheer:cheer:cheer

post-497-135897796046_thumb.jpg

Day 9: Whew, FrLopLady is right, there are so many not feeling well, prayers and hugs to you!:hug

Tam, glad you are home safe and sound... will love to see pictures when you are finished with the scarves...

.. Now, MaryJo inspired me to try something new... and I did... and I love it...and I am glad I ordered three more cause I can't bear to give it away...

Ready?:

I still need to do the booties and embellish the top and stick a snap on the back... I'll do 2 more outfits and the cradle and this little dolly will go to my grand daughter for her bday in Feb...

Go team 15:cheer:cheer:cheer

Awwww... so sweet!!! :D

Archived