15 projects in 15 days CAL

minwifeof4boys

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

We're going to go visit Sue (aka: TurtleLvr) at her work today. So the drive there and back will be a good time to crochet. :hook

have a great day all.................

:heart

:mug

How fun!!! :D

Tam....I love the looks of those gloves! Say "hi" to Sue for me!!

day 1 WIP...

IMG_6535_zpsd18daf5a.jpg

day 2 WIP...

IMG_6534_zps8724b890.jpg

My dh grandma died last Sunday night, we are headed out of town for a few days for the funeral so I've changed up my list a little for more mobile projects. Her passing was a blessing, she can breath and she is not longer in constant pain. We did get to spend last weekend with her.

Very nice progress there!

So very sorry to hear this. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. :hug

I hope you and your mother both feel better very soon! :hug

Thank you! :)

I got all of 3/4 of a row done before I found myself waking up mid stitch... now I have to go back and make sure I did that little bit right :D

:rofl

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ATTACH]61482[/ATTACH]

Love those mittens. WTG on the finish.

I am sure you will feel much better starting a project with a clean house, I should take notes, however, our den is far enough away from the rest of hte house that I can't see the mess... and " if a house is dirty but you can't see it ...is it still dirty"? ;)

Nah, its as clean as you can imagine it to be!:lol

We'll cheer you over that half way hump :cheer

Thanks. I really think this CAL is going to help. Even a small bite in one fo those projects that I am bored with will help get them finished.

We're going to go visit Sue (aka: TurtleLvr) at her work today. So the drive there and back will be a good time to crochet. :hook

have fun!

day 1 WIP...

IMG_6535_zpsd18daf5a.jpg

day 2 WIP...

IMG_6534_zps8724b890.jpg

My dh grandma died last Sunday night, we are headed out of town for a few days for the funeral so I've changed up my list a little for more mobile projects. Her passing was a blessing, she can breath and she is not longer in constant pain. We did get to spend last weekend with her.

Your projects look great. Sorry to hear about your dh's grandma, but I do understand about it being a blessing. So glad you got to spend last weekend with her.

Last week I took my mom to the doctor because she had pneumonia. I have been feeling pretty bad every since. Yesterday was real bad (today is even worse) and I haven't felt up to getting up and looking for projects and yarn and stuff... so I changed my list and yesterday I finished up the leaf dishcloth I started on Day 1. I will post pictures as soon as the Tylenol kicks the fever or my daughter gets up and I can get her to help me take some. :)

Oh, no, sure hope you feel better soon. (and that no-one else in your household gets "it". Is your mom improving?

I got all of 3/4 of a row done before I found myself waking up mid stitch... now I have to go back and make sure I did that little bit right :D

:D

Today's project is a baby sweater that I started knitting back in November while we were on vacation. I knit on it every evening while we were away, and not once since we got home. It's nearly finished too, only one front piece left to do and a bit of sewing up and working in ends. I knit slowly though so it won't get finished today, unless I don't do anything else.

Last week I took my mom to the doctor because she had pneumonia. I have been feeling pretty bad every since. Yesterday was real bad (today is even worse) and I haven't felt up to getting up and looking for projects and yarn and stuff... so I changed my list and yesterday I finished up the leaf dishcloth I started on Day 1. I will post pictures as soon as the Tylenol kicks the fever or my daughter gets up and I can get her to help me take some. :)

Feel better sweetie, there is so much nasty stuff going around...:hug

Day 3: Thinking working on a couple headbands from Tam's pattern... they would be very nice quickie gifts for some friends this month...its another droopy day here... I thought the sun was suppose to peak out but..oh well... I'll clean the our bathroom and then give myself a half hour of hooky time....

lol I've had to frog it back 3 times on the next row to fix the mistakes :lol

Day 3: I was able to finish one headband from Tam's pattern, if you ahve not done these they are the cutest! I'll be doing a ton of these for charity and gifts this year... I think a set of three would make any young lady happy. I saw a similar headband on my niece from Anthropologie that probably cost near 30 or 40 dollars She'll def have a set next Christmas:cheer

Once again these are in purple.. I bought this random ball of yarn for 2.00 cause I lovd the color... so far I have gotten 2 sets of mitts and a headband from it.. and I have more left over!

I hope you had a fine day.... all day long!:hug

post-497-135897794694_thumb.jpg

Day 3: I was able to finish one headband from Tam's pattern, if you ahve not done these they are the cutest! I'll be doing a ton of these for charity and gifts this year... I think a set of three would make any young lady happy. I saw a similar headband on my niece from Anthropologie that probably cost near 30 or 40 dollars She'll def have a set next Christmas:cheer

Once again these are in purple.. I bought this random ball of yarn for 2.00 cause I lovd the color... so far I have gotten 2 sets of mitts and a headband from it.. and I have more left over!

Very pretty! :D

ok day 3 is done actually I made two things today. Kym is my youngest son girlfriend so I ask him what kindof hat to make her he said a beanie hat. So I made a ribbed hat and I wasn't really happy with it. So I made her a headband hat with a flower on it. I liked that much better. Now I will see which one he likes better. Now I off to bed.

Pauly

I worked on three different projects today...

1.) I finished the square for the Melinda Miller CAL on ravelry. I posted a pic in the January Finished Projects thread - http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=144059.

2.) I got a total of 8 4.5" squares and a portion of another strip finished for the afghan I'm trying to finish by March 18th. (This project is getting worked on a little bit each day.)

3.) Day 3's actual project - I got three rows completed on the ripple afghan for my niece. I only have 12 more rows and I'll be ready to move on to the edging and weaving in ends.

I'll be taking some Motrin before I go to bed tonight - just in case my hands decide to yell at me in the middle of the night.

Day 4: Tomorrow I get to frog a scarf I'm working on and start over. It's not turning out the way I want it to. Hopefully I'll be able to frog it, start over, and finish it tomorrow. I'd like to finish one of my projects. LOL

Worked on my day 3 project, Shaun the Sheep. I had to frog one piece of him and start it all over - twice. :lol BUT I did finally make a little bit of progress. Pictures tomorrow. :D

I finally figured out what pattern I want to make for my day 3 project. I have the pattern in my library somewhere..now I just have to find it!

grrr..now I found it and it calls for double strand and I don't have it to do that. Back to drawinig boqard

:sun............. Good Morning..............

I'm not working in order on my list at all... but at least I am working from it!

I made the crochet dishcloth set yesterday in the drive to and from seeing Sue and shopping. Then last night when we settled in... I got started on one of the baby boy blankets.

Tam....I love the looks of those gloves! Say "hi" to Sue for me!! thanks!!!

day 1 WIP...

IMG_6535_zpsd18daf5a.jpg

day 2 WIP...

IMG_6534_zps8724b890.jpg

beautiful!!! you're coming right along on those!

My dh grandma died last Sunday night, we are headed out of town for a few days for the funeral so I've changed up my list a little for more mobile projects. Her passing was a blessing, she can breath and she is not longer in constant pain. We did get to spend last weekend with her. Bless your heart! so sorry about your grandma! :hug

Last week I took my mom to the doctor because she had pneumonia. I have been feeling pretty bad every since. Yesterday was real bad (today is even worse) and I haven't felt up to getting up and looking for projects and yarn and stuff... so I changed my list and yesterday I finished up the leaf dishcloth I started on Day 1. I will post pictures as soon as the Tylenol kicks the fever or my daughter gets up and I can get her to help me take some. :)Oh feel better soon sweetie! :hug

Today's project is a baby sweater that I started knitting back in November while we were on vacation. I knit on it every evening while we were away, and not once since we got home. It's nearly finished too, only one front piece left to do and a bit of sewing up and working in ends. I knit slowly though so it won't get finished today, unless I don't do anything else. very cool.... cant wait to see it!!!

Day 3: I was able to finish one headband from Tam's pattern, if you ahve not done these they are the cutest! LOVE IT. that came out great! I'll be doing a ton of these for charity and gifts this year...they use very little yarn and are pretty quick to do! I think a set of three would make any young lady happy. I saw a similar headband on my niece from Anthropologie that probably cost near 30 or 40 dollars She'll def have a set next Christmas:cheer

ok day 3 is done actually I made two things today. Kym is my youngest son girlfriend so I ask him what kindof hat to make her he said a beanie hat. So I made a ribbed hat and I wasn't really happy with it. So I made her a headband hat with a flower on it. I liked that much better. Now I will see which one he likes better. Now I off to bed. great job!!!! hope you slept well!

Pauly

1.) I finished the square for the Melinda Miller CAL on ravelry. I posted a pic in the January Finished Projects thread - http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=144059.

2.) I got a total of 8 4.5" squares and a portion of another strip finished for the afghan I'm trying to finish by March 18th. (This project is getting worked on a little bit each day.)

3.) Day 3's actual project - I got three rows completed on the ripple afghan for my niece. I only have 12 more rows and I'll be ready to move on to the edging and weaving in ends.

I'll be taking some Motrin before I go to bed tonight - just in case my hands decide to yell at me in the middle of the night.

:yay........ great work! you were busy!

Day 4: Tomorrow I get to frog a scarf I'm working on and start over. It's not turning out the way I want it to. Hopefully I'll be able to frog it, start over, and finish it tomorrow. I'd like to finish one of my projects. LOL

Worked on my day 3 project, Shaun the Sheep. I had to frog one piece of him and start it all over - twice. :lol BUT I did finally make a little bit of progress. Pictures tomorrow. :Dcant wait to see ... :)

I finally figured out what pattern I want to make for my day 3 project. I have the pattern in my library somewhere..now I just have to find it!

just dont fall asleep while making it.. LOL

grrr..now I found it and it calls for double strand and I don't have it to do that. Back to drawinig boqard

I finished the cowl for me on Wed night and last night started a scarf for me. Will try and get pics of both this weekend. :yay.... love pics!

Great mittens, square and headband that have been made!

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

3. boy baby blanket for friend

4. boy baby blanket for cousin

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. ?

14. ?

15. ?

Beautiful! And isn't it nice when random balls yeild so much. :clap:clap:clap

Beautiful square. :clap:clap:clap

You are off to a great start Team 15. :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

well I didn't fall asleep toooo much making last nights project. I am also working on it a bit this morning. I am having to really juggle the list as I am going to be gone the next 2 days. Will have some hooking time, but some of the projects need more attention than others. I will be with my grandkids this weekend (all 3!!) and need something a bit more mindless than a new project or shawl! So today and tomorrow will be hat and scarf day. Sunday I might actually get to what was originally day 3 and I switched with day 4 :think:think :hook

My progress so far on my Elise shawl made with Fountain Hills Mohair, Chasing lights

post-35596-135897794736_thumb.jpg

well I didn't fall asleep toooo much making last nights project. I am also working on it a bit this morning. I am having to really juggle the list as I am going to be gone the next 2 days. Will have some hooking time, but some of the projects need more attention than others. I will be with my grandkids this weekend (all 3!!) and need something a bit more mindless than a new project or shawl! So today and tomorrow will be hat and scarf day. Sunday I might actually get to what was originally day 3 and I switched with day 4 :think:think :hook

My progress so far on my Elise shawl made with Fountain Hills Mohair, Chasing lights

What a pretty pattern! I am not sure how you will crochet with the grands.. I only have one and I can't do a thing when she comes to visit!

ok day 3 is done actually I made two things today. Kym is my youngest son girlfriend so I ask him what kindof hat to make her he said a beanie hat. So I made a ribbed hat and I wasn't really happy with it. So I made her a headband hat with a flower on it. I liked that much better. Now I will see which one he likes better. Now I off to bed.

Pauly

Good Job!!:cheer

I thought I heard frogs croaking this morning :lol

Ok Team, Day 4...

Today I am working on this sweet little owl, so far he is half way finished...

http://hopscotchlane.blogspot.com/2012/11/crochet-owl-ornament-pattern.html

Its a work day for me, and I am usually ready for bed about 8:00 on work days :tired

Go Team 15:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Updating my list...............

finished the knit scarf this morning.

Working on one of the baby boy blankets! :hook

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set -Jana

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

post-18634-13589779475_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897794747_thumb.jpg

Very Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

Updating my list...............

finished the knit scarf this morning.

Working on one of the baby boy blankets! :hook

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set -Jana

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

[ATTACH]61507[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61508[/ATTACH]

Those are lovely!!:cheer When do you head home?

Archived