11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

[ATTACH]61507[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61508[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

So lovely!! You're tearing through your list. WTG!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well I didn't fall asleep toooo much making last nights project. I am also working on it a bit this morning. I am having to really juggle the list as I am going to be gone the next 2 days. Will have some hooking time, but some of the projects need more attention than others. I will be with my grandkids this weekend (all 3!!) and need something a bit more mindless than a new project or shawl! So today and tomorrow will be hat and scarf day. Sunday I might actually get to what was originally day 3 and I switched with day 4 :think:think :hook

My progress so far on my Elise shawl made with Fountain Hills Mohair, Chasing lights

Beautiful start to your shawl! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Ok Team, Day 4...

Today I am working on this sweet little owl, so far he is half way finished...

http://hopscotchlane.blogspot.com/2012/11/crochet-owl-ornament-pattern.html

Its a work day for me, and I am usually ready for bed about 8:00 on work days :tired

Go Team 15:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

What an adorable little owl! I saved the pattern. :clap

Updating my list...............

finished the knit scarf this morning.

Working on one of the baby boy blankets! :hook

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

3. boy baby blanket for friend

4. boy baby blanket for cousin

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set -Jana

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

Lovely work, Tammy! :clap:clap:clap

Day 3: I was able to finish one headband from Tam's pattern, if you ahve not done these they are the cutest! I'll be doing a ton of these for charity and gifts this year... I think a set of three would make any young lady happy. I saw a similar headband on my niece from Anthropologie that probably cost near 30 or 40 dollars She'll def have a set next Christmas:cheer

Once again these are in purple.. I bought this random ball of yarn for 2.00 cause I lovd the color... so far I have gotten 2 sets of mitts and a headband from it.. and I have more left over!

I hope you had a fine day.... all day long!:hug

Nice head band, I think these would be a real hit as gifts.

well I didn't fall asleep toooo much making last nights project. I am also working on it a bit this morning. I am having to really juggle the list as I am going to be gone the next 2 days. Will have some hooking time, but some of the projects need more attention than others. I will be with my grandkids this weekend (all 3!!) and need something a bit more mindless than a new project or shawl! So today and tomorrow will be hat and scarf day. Sunday I might actually get to what was originally day 3 and I switched with day 4 :think:think :hook

My progress so far on my Elise shawl made with Fountain Hills Mohair, Chasing lights

That is soon pretty. Is it for you?

I can crochet with my grandsons around, but it has to be mindless projects.

Ok Team, Day 4...

Today I am working on this sweet little owl, so far he is half way finished...

http://hopscotchlane.blogspot.com/2012/11/crochet-owl-ornament-pattern.html

Its a work day for me, and I am usually ready for bed about 8:00 on work days :tired

Go Team 15:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

That is cute, thanks for posting the pattern source.

Updating my list...............

finished the knit scarf this morning.

Working on one of the baby boy blankets! :hook

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

3. boy baby blanket for friend

4. boy baby blanket for cousin

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set -Jana

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. Husker beanie -Jen

14. Husker beanie -Jean

15. ?

Sheesh, tam, you must crochet in your sleep. You get so many projects finished. These are lovely, as usual

OK, yesterday I ended up not doing the owl because I got some yarn I had ordered for a sweater I wanted to do for a baby shower. I knew I could wip up the "Baby Its Cold Outside" pattern in 6mth size quickly so I set to work. The sweater part is done but I want to crochet a hedgehog applique on it today so I will post a pick this evening when I finish it.... I am at work but will post the type yarn and pattern too... the yarn is a chubby and I am in love with it... feels like a soft t shirt....

Wow- you have all been busy--I've been slacking- well, not really slacking- just on the crochet front!

Worked all day yesterday and then babysat for my grandson - Once he fell asleep, I did work on a scarf for me.

Taking a break right now from un-decorating the house from Christmas and cleaning. Hoping for lots of hooky time later on or tomorrow!!!

Well, I didn't get to work on my Day 4 project yesterday because I wound up at the emergency room due to this crap I have in my lungs. Luckily, it is just bronchitis instead of the pneumonia I was afraid I had. I did, however, make another dishcloth while sitting there so I got a little hooking done in spite of it all. :)

Well, I didn't get to work on my Day 4 project yesterday because I wound up at the emergency room due to this crap I have in my lungs. Luckily, it is just bronchitis instead of the pneumonia I was afraid I had. I did, however, make another dishcloth while sitting there so I got a little hooking done in spite of it all. :)

Feel better~~~

Now, that's the spirit.... sitting in the ER hooking away.... you didn't have to tell them to hold on a moment til you came to the end of the row did ya when they called you back:lol

Feel better.. and go team 15:cheer:cheer:cheer

Oh dear, sure hope you get well soon!

I frittered away the entire day today reading a book.

Yesterday I finished the BICO sweater in Cuddles Crystal Palace Yarn. I really do love the feel of this yarn and enjoyed working wiht it... Originally I thought Straw into Gold was a Richmond , Va co. but it say s spun in Taiwan for Straw into Gold and that disappointed me a bit..

Anyhow, the pattern can be found @ Crochetme

Random button from the button box

I finished up the hedgehog applique when I came home from work tonight

He is done in caron simply soft with an F hook. The pattern can be found @ One and Two Company I love him !

So there you have it.. Day 4 & 5 for me!

post-497-135897795234_thumb.jpg

whatcha reading??

I read "A Dyeing Shame" by Elizabeth Spann Craig from start to finish today and also made it a third of the way through "A Body in the Backyard" by the same

author. Both were offered free for Kindle during the past few months.

Lea, I love the sweater! So cute - and the hedgehog is perfect for the sweater.

Today I finished Day 4's scarf and made Day 5's matching beanie. I didn't have a pattern for either one so I kind of made it up as I went along. Nothing fancy at all. The scarf is all hdc with a sc border along the long sides. The beanie is mostly dc with some sc and hdc at the end for length. They're a gift for my sister-in-law since she was so kind as to pick up the yarn for me on Black Friday. (I bought sooo much Hometown USA yarn that day. LOL)

post-62102-135897795255_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. :lol @ Lea

I think I am getting a little better. The cough seems to be more productive and, if I am very very still it doesn't even bother me to much. The problem is the being very very still part! :lol

Yesterday I finished the BICO sweater in Cuddles Crystal Palace Yarn. I really do love the feel of this yarn and enjoyed working wiht it... Originally I thought Straw into Gold was a Richmond , Va co. but it say s spun in Taiwan for Straw into Gold and that disappointed me a bit..

He is done in caron simply soft with an F hook. The pattern can be found @ One and Two Company I love him !

Very nice, I have a bunch of homespun that would be perfect for one of these sweaters. Maeybe that will be my next donation project.

Today I finished Day 4's scarf and made Day 5's matching beanie. I didn't have a pattern for either one so I kind of made it up as I went along. Nothing fancy at all. The scarf is all hdc with a sc border along the long sides. The beanie is mostly dc with some sc and hdc at the end for length. They're a gift for my sister-in-law since she was so kind as to pick up the yarn for me on Black Friday. (I bought sooo much Hometown USA yarn that day. LOL)

Very nice.

This is so adorable!:manyheart

I love the colors!! WTG!!!

Started the first baby blanket for my grandson to be. I'm using the Ocean Waves Baby blanket pattern from Lion Brand and using Vanna Baby Sweet Pea, Taupe and Lamb (to match colors of the nursery)

:clap:clap:clap Gorgeous!

:clap:clap:clap Lovely!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. :lol @ Lea

I think I am getting a little better. The cough seems to be more productive and, if I am very very still it doesn't even bother me to much. The problem is the being very very still part! :lol

Sorry about the long ER wait, but taking the crochet project with you was smart. Hope the bronchites reponds quickly and the you feel better soon. :hug:hug:hug

Love Love Love the colors!!!!

Archived