15 projects in 15 days CAL

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is my completed day 1 project (large fall colored potholder) and the leaf dishcloth I started to go with it!

[ATTACH]61436[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61438[/ATTACH]

On to day 2!!!

Beautiful colors! I love Autumn... I can't wait to see the finished wash cloth!

Here is my completed day 1 project (large fall colored potholder) and the leaf dishcloth I started to go with it!

[ATTACH]61436[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61438[/ATTACH]

On to day 2!!!

Very nice, I really like the colors in that yarn.

Love the fingerless gloves!

And I love the potholder and leaf dishcloth!

Just settling down now after working all day and finishing up dinner. About 2 more rows on my cowl for me and then maybe I'll do something on my list--we'll see what time it is! I have a limited amount of time during the week to get a lot of 'hooking' done!

I did a few rows of my hdc lapghan yesterday. I love moving onto a new project!! It soo works with my ADD!!! Tonight I"m working on my christmas tree skirt, the one I started in October...:blush Dh put it around the tree with the skein of yarn tucked under the back corner :blush:blush

I did a few rows of my hdc lapghan yesterday. I love moving onto a new project!! It soo works with my ADD!!! Tonight I"m working on my christmas tree skirt, the one I started in October...:blush Dh put it around the tree with the skein of yarn tucked under the back corner :blush:blush

The last sentence made me LOL - only because it sounds like something we'd do at our house. Maybe one of these days when I don't have any pets, I'll try to make a Christmas tree skirt. Right now I have a kitten who thinks all yarn is her personal play toy - whether it's worked up into a project or not. Needless to say, a tree skirt wouldn't last very long with her around. :lol

Kraftnkrazy love your potholder and leaf dishcloth.

And the fingerless are cute.

Well I didn't any thing done on my day 2 project yet. I did get so much need house cleaned done. I still need to get my CHRISTmas tree down and put away. Maybe tomorrow. Now I going to crochet for a while before bed.

LOVE IT!!!:lol

Wow.... looks like everyone is getting a little crocheting done here and there! Good job!

Well... I got the mittens done... and am now working on my knit scarf until my eyes give out for the night! :knit

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

3. boy baby blanket for friend

4. boy baby blanket for cousin

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. ?

14. ?

15. ?

post-18634-135897794665_thumb.jpg

Kraftnkrazy love your potholder and leaf dishcloth.

And the fingerless are cute.

Well I didn't any thing done on my day 2 project yet. I did get so much need house cleaned done. I still need to get my CHRISTmas tree down and put away. Maybe tomorrow. Now I going to crochet for a while before bed.

I am sure you will feel much better starting a project with a clean house, I should take notes, however, our den is far enough away from the rest of hte house that I can't see the mess... and " if a house is dirty but you can't see it ...is it still dirty"? ;)

Wow.... looks like everyone is getting a little crocheting done here and there! Good job!

Well... I got the mittens done... and am now working on my knit scarf until my eyes give out for the night! :knit

15 WIP’s

1. mittens

2. knit scarf

3. boy baby blanket for friend

4. boy baby blanket for cousin

5. slippers

6. crochet dishcloth set

7. knitted dishcloth set

8. crochet scarf

9. ripple’ghan

10. beanie

11. fingerless mitts

12. headband/ear warmer

13. ?

14. ?

15. ?

[ATTACH]61482[/ATTACH]

Love , Love, Love the mittens... really like the colors:cheer

Love the fingerless gloves!

And I love the potholder and leaf dishcloth!

Just settling down now after working all day and finishing up dinner. About 2 more rows on my cowl for me and then maybe I'll do something on my list--we'll see what time it is! I have a limited amount of time during the week to get a lot of 'hooking' done!

Thank you!

I managed to do a row on my day two project tonight, which is one row more than I would have done without this CAL. I tend to get bored when I get about halfway through a project, which is why I have so many WIPs.

We'll cheer you over that half way hump :cheer

I've gotten 4 squares finished on my Day 2 project. I want to get at least 4 more done before I go to bed tonight. They're small squares - 4 1/2" - so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Good job Cindy :cheer

End of Day 2: This is my third attempt at making these slippers... I went back and went step by step with Tams Tutorial on her blog... It just doesn't look right still... I have 5 more rounds before the decrease... I am soo frustrated I think I will keep this in rotation and switch to a yarn I like... oh well, the fact is I tried... any comments on what to do is welcome...:think

End of Day 2: This is my third attempt at making these slippers... I went back and went step by step with Tams Tutorial on her blog... It just doesn't look right still... I have 5 more rounds before the decrease... I am soo frustrated I think I will keep this in rotation and switch to a yarn I like... oh well, the fact is I tried... any comments on what to do is welcome...:think

hmmm.... I'm sorry my pics didnt help! :(

the toe and foot part are done in rounds.

the heal / ankle is done in rows.

Let me know where you're having trouble... maybe I can walk you through it. :hug

hmmm.... I'm sorry my pics didnt help! :(

the toe and foot part are done in rounds.

the heal / ankle is done in rows.

Let me know where you're having trouble... maybe I can walk you through it. :hug

Thanks Tam, when I try again maybe we can set up a chat or soemthing... I really do want to get it!

Day 2... Now don't be the littlest bit discouraged if you didn't do day 1... or if you didn't do what you listed.... or goodness if you only got a row or two in.... this is just a fun way to start up, finish up, and share .....I'm going to start on slippers today... Here it is 2:30 almost and I haven't hooked a bit... let me go remedy that :D

Go Team 15 :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

2:30...it's 10:30 and I'm just going to go find my hooks..of course after I check out what's new at the 'ville :lol

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

Okay kids.... on my list today is a baby boy blanket! I'll get some time on it today... but am going to work on a dishcloth set too.

We're going to go visit Sue (aka: TurtleLvr) at her work today. So the drive there and back will be a good time to crochet. :hook

have a great day all.................

:heart

:mug

Tam....I love the looks of those gloves! Say "hi" to Sue for me!!

day 1 WIP...

IMG_6535_zpsd18daf5a.jpg

day 2 WIP...

IMG_6534_zps8724b890.jpg

My dh grandma died last Sunday night, we are headed out of town for a few days for the funeral so I've changed up my list a little for more mobile projects. Her passing was a blessing, she can breath and she is not longer in constant pain. We did get to spend last weekend with her.

Last week I took my mom to the doctor because she had pneumonia. I have been feeling pretty bad every since. Yesterday was real bad (today is even worse) and I haven't felt up to getting up and looking for projects and yarn and stuff... so I changed my list and yesterday I finished up the leaf dishcloth I started on Day 1. I will post pictures as soon as the Tylenol kicks the fever or my daughter gets up and I can get her to help me take some. :)

My dh grandma died last Sunday night, we are headed out of town for a few days for the funeral so I've changed up my list a little for more mobile projects. Her passing was a blessing, she can breath and she is not longer in constant pain. We did get to spend last weekend with her.

So sorry to hear about this, although I understand what you mean about it being a blessing. Praying for safe travels for you and your family. :hug

Last week I took my mom to the doctor because she had pneumonia. I have been feeling pretty bad every since. Yesterday was real bad (today is even worse) and I haven't felt up to getting up and looking for projects and yarn and stuff... so I changed my list and yesterday I finished up the leaf dishcloth I started on Day 1. I will post pictures as soon as the Tylenol kicks the fever or my daughter gets up and I can get her to help me take some. :)

I hope you and your mother both feel better very soon! :hug

Archived