a hat full of pups!

katyallen815

Hi,

I had made some chap stick/lip stick cozys a week or so ago, and was going to put them in a little stocking, but made a couple frige magnets so all woulnd't fit. I had to go with the hat idea, that once the goodies are removed, will function as a frigie, or to an ornament to hang on the tree!

They are milk bone doggies, one is a clothspin doggie, and they have a magnet on the back, and the other is a med. milk bone doggie, and then the chap stick cozy keychain, and they all snuggle in together, in a miniture hat! We are all animal lovers! :manyheart Haven't removed the small piece of tape from the key chain and probably won't, till delivered to prevent snagging the crochet stitchs in transport....

These are for the meeting of ladies of the lunch bunch, hope they like them! I try to do something for each holiday! ;)

so take a look, see what you think!:think

post-40621-13589779038_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897790375_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897790399_thumb.jpg

thanks all! I really had fun making them, picking out colors and buttons! And the milk bone doggies too!! Made them years ago, and it's all coming back to me now! lol Love that song, anyway, found one, made more, that's how i did it! Thanks for the lovely comments!! This coming week, I will passing thm out to the brunch bunch, Ill let ya know how they went over!

Archived