Crocheted Wash Cloths/ Dish Cloths

custombearhugs

I love these dish cloths. No more sponges for me. When these get dirty, I just throw them in the laundry. :)

very nice love your colors and the texture of your dish cloths. did you have a pattern or what stitch did you use?

very nice love your colors and the texture of your dish cloths. did you have a pattern or what stitch did you use?

Not sure if there is a name for the stitch. Modified seed stitch perhaps.

You do an odd number of chains. Row 1 - Sc in second chain from hook. *ch 1, sk 1 chain. sc in next chain. Repeat from * across. sc in last chain. chain 1 and turn.

Rest of rows - sc in first sc. ch 1, skip sc in row below, *sc in chain 1 space of row below, ch 1, sk sc in row below. Repeat from * across. End with sc in last chain 1 space and in last sc.

Super easy. It is the same stitch I use for my rugs.

Not sure if there is a name for the stitch. Modified seed stitch perhaps.

You do an odd number of chains. Row 1 - Sc in second chain from hook. *ch 1, sk 1 chain. sc in next chain. Repeat from * across. sc in last chain. chain 1 and turn.

Rest of rows - sc in first sc. ch 1, skip sc in row below, *sc in chain 1 space of row below, ch 1, sk sc in row below. Repeat from * across. End with sc in last chain 1 space and in last sc.

Super easy. It is the same stitch I use for my rugs.

Thankyou so much for writing out the pattern. May I save the picture of your washcloth/dishcloth picture to save with your pattern? thanks for the tip for a rug also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have not read anything like this and I don't understand, would you mind explaining, rst of rows, what does skip sc in row below? and sc in chain 1 space of row below??

What size hook should be used for your pattern? tyvmNot sure if there is a name for the stitch. Modified seed stitch perhaps.

Archived