Crochet from apollo,pa

Dollyso

I was lost but now I am found! :) Was on the Knitting Paradise Forum and this morning someone posted this crochet forum and now I went from limbo to heaven!:c9 Am a self taught crocheter from the age of 25 after watching neighbors and my future mother in law who didnt seem to be interested in showing me how to crochet. Finally got the time in my life that out of desire I sat down and went to it from a booklet and conquered the crochet hooking. :hook

Even though I had a knitting machine shop for years and still own several of them and own a floor weaving loom and have done bobbin lace, I seem to always resort to my crochet hooks and projects are they are easily portable and one can stop at the end of any row and pick up later when they feel like it. I also do beading and like to use buttons on some of the crochet projects as non functional ornamentation.

So very happy to find all of u with this common interest and hope I can be of a positive vibe here always and forever!:cheer

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome from the West Coast of Florida.

As a some time (now) knitter and self taught crocheter, I find the Crochet hooks fits better and I love the results.

hi and welcome :) im 25 myself now and trying to teach myself too I've learned most of it from you tube. I've crocheted 3 beanies so far to get me used to the stitches and holding the hook but im hoping to go onto better things soon so i can make my baby girl who's due in Feb a lovely blanket.

Posted from Crochetville.org App for Android

Archived