September 2012 Table and Tree

Tampa Doll

Everyone who has seen my table before will notice that 2 of the large dolls are missing.

Penny and Lenny, the tow 1950’s Teenagers, have decided to go live with my SIL in New Jersey. They have been replaced with 1970’s outfit with the bell bottoms and headband (cool). You can see the young girl all dressed in her plaid outfit with tam and book bag. We have our little girl in her poodle skirt, the school marm and our little House on the Prairie doll. Let’s not forget our Cheerleader, ready to hit the football field.

Our Monkey family is our, with the fun aunt and Dad with his cigar. Yes, Mom is crocheting a granny square. Our two new dolls are the two leaning up against the radio. The one is dressed in her bathing suit for the last trip to the pool, Beach or lake. The other is ready for school with her books and book bag.

Now my tree, you will see mum’s of all colors. I also have books and pencils on this tree thanks to a FGM here on the ville.

Under the tree are some fall leaves, to remind us that fall will soon be here.

I almost forgot, my SIL loves Penny and Lenny so much, she has been taking them with her when she visits someone to show them off. You see she turned 70 this year, so the 50's were her teenage years.

Enjoy the table and tree.

post-105-135897776773_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897776764_thumb.jpg

Wow I am so glad I just made coffee as I was able to enjoy all your lovely things ad what a great idea with the tree . I will be definetly keeping an eye open for more.

• 1 month later...

Archived