Greetings from Pittsburgh!

maggiferous

Well, it says to introduce myself, so here goes-Hi :) My name is Maggie, I'm originally from Upstate NY (Watkins Glen), but currently residing in Pittsburgh. I've been crocheting for about 15 (of my 25) years now (a combination of self-teaching and a lot of help from my mother), mostly blankets or scarves as gifts (without patterns). Since I've moved away from home, I've had a lot of free time so I've graduated up to patterns :clap and have since been making ponchos and baby blankets and all sorts of other things that I used to think were way too complicated. Going to try making actual clothing that *gasp* has to fit properly :)

Hi! Big welcome from OHIO!:cheer :cheer :cheer My daughter lives in Pittsburgh (Edgewood) and works down town at Heinz. I will be there firat week end in October. Lots of cool places to buy yarn and books there!

:welcome ,

Lorry

Well, it says to introduce myself, so here goes-Hi :) My name is Maggie, I'm originally from Upstate NY (Watkins Glen), but currently residing in Pittsburgh. I've been crocheting for about 15 (of my 25) years now (a combination of self-teaching and a lot of help from my mother), mostly blankets or scarves as gifts (without patterns). Since I've moved away from home, I've had a lot of free time so I've graduated up to patterns :clap and have since been making ponchos and baby blankets and all sorts of other things that I used to think were way too complicated. Going to try making actual clothing that *gasp* has to fit properly :)

Hi Maggie, and :welcome to Crochetville! We are so glad to have you with us.

Archived