Wedgy Blossoms Bouquet

CrochetAmore

These are 4 dishcloths that will never see water! LOL I'm not usually one to brag this much on myself, but I was quite pleased with this arrangement.

The flowers are the Wedgy-Edgy dishcloth by Kathy North. I used some odd leftover skeins of Peaches & Cream for those. I know the orange one was Sunburst. Not sure about the other two.

The green "leafy" one is the Fire Blossom dishcloth by Beverly Button. For that one I used Sugar N Cream in Sage Green.

post-19997-13589776295_thumb.jpg

Hi Monique, I had a set of 6 ceramic nesting bowls that I had bought from ABC Distributing several years ago, but when we moved recently all but the smallest one got broken. So to answer your question, it is a small ceramic mixing bowl. Probably about 1 quart size maybe.

Just measured it for you, it's about 3.75 inches tall and 5.25 inches diameter at the top.

Beautiful! I have done similar using a coffee mug! Everyone I give them to loves them!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

I had seen a similar project a couple of years ago done with a coffee mug as Lynn said, but I didn't have a mug big enough. So when I ended up with this lone bowl, I knew it would be perfect. :)

Archived