hello from Australia

shan

hello from Australia. I have quite a lot of 'spare' time after retiring from the work force due to illness & use most of it crocheting ( occasionally knitting) for local charities. My latest knit-a-long was for Wee care - a charity for premature infants. Im currently working on a celtic afghan for something to do until I decide what to officially do next. My husband has just got himself ( me really) a new computer & i just love the world out there in cyber crocheting !:knit

I am interested in joining a crochet along for charity or a crochet swap if there are any going.

I cant get over how many different places you're all from. this is great. im really enjoying all the blogs out there that I never knew existed until Crochetville (didnt know what exactly a blog was either) This has given me a whole new world of crochet inspiration

Hello Shan!! Welcome to Crochetville from an American living in Belgium! :hug Crochetville has also opened me up to a whole new realm of crocheting and on-line lifestyle - blogging is now a word in my vocabulary also! Happy :hook

GO QUEENSLANDER !!!!

Hi Shan and welcome to the group. I now live in Melbourne, but as you can see from thr 1st line, I used to live in Sunny Qld. Great to see another Aussie here. Where abouts on the gold coast r u.

Archived