Ripple Scarf - Fringe or No Fringe?

yarnjeannie

Should I add a fringe to the scarf?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add a fringe to the scarf?

• I like the fringe - add it.
    • I like it plain - don't add fringe.

This is a ripple scarf I just finished. I started with the yarn and came up with a project for it. I love the color combination. My question is - should I fringe it? I haven't trimmed the fringed end yet, but I fringed the peaks and the valleys. Leaving it unfringed might make it more appealing to a man - maybe not. I don't know for sure.

Please let me know what you think.

post-14127-135897731272_thumb.jpg

post-14127-135897731275_thumb.jpg

Thank you, everyone, for your input. An update - I fringed the scarf...and then un-fringed it! LOL! First trip through the washing machine and the fringe was flying in a million different directions and starting to unravel at the ends. So the scarf remains without a fringe. Thank you all for your kind words. Now if it will get cold enough to use a scarf...

• 2 months later...
This is a ripple scarf I just finished. I started with the yarn and came up with a project for it. I love the color combination. My question is - should I fringe it? I haven't trimmed the fringed end yet, but I fringed the peaks and the valleys. Leaving it unfringed might make it more appealing to a man - maybe not. I don't know for sure.

Please let me know what you think.

I voted to add the fringe but it needs more fringe than what you have in your picture IMO

nice scarf

Happy stitching :crocheting

• 2 weeks later...

Archived