Washington state Hello!

yarnoholic

Hello everyone!

I've been crocheting for over a year now and I LOVE it! My fav thing to do now is crocheting for charity. I've had a lot of fun playing around with free form to create the CUTEST BABY HATS EVER! :cheer

Other than that, I'm 23, I also knit (I'm a member of Knitters Review, I'm WAknits there), I'm a graduate student, and I enjoy long walks in the park. :hug I'm in the beginnings of working out a chapter of CGOA in my area, which has been a lot of fun, blood, sweat, and tears.

But on a serious note, I'm glad I discovered this forum of hard core crocheters.

~ Anna

howdy from texas, though i am a native of washington state!!! the grass is better up there!!! its crunchy here i can't play in it with my kids like i did when i was little. what part of washington r u from? i grew up in spokane.

Anna, where in Washington are you located? I'm in Centralia which is halfway between Seattle and Portland. It's always great to know another Washingtonian has joined the board! Welcome, and hope you enjoy our group!

~ Lori

Archived