2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I used up the remnants of a small ball earlier in the week, and yesterday and this evening I've been working on the magic ball afghan... used 3 balls and a skein on that! So my score for

Week ending 3/10/2012 is

WTD +6 / YTD +70

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, what with preparing for and having my birthday party, I never did get around to finishing that second skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD -8

:c9

However, one of my guests brought a beautiful granny square afghan to work on at the party!

I received my swap package in the mail yesterday with 6 wonderful skeins inside! :manyheart. So, my score went from +6 to:

WTD -6 / YTD +10

Well, what with preparing for and having my birthday party, I never did get around to finishing that second skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD -8

:c9

However, one of my guests brought a beautiful granny square afghan to work on at the party!

:bday:cake

Week ending 3/10 and boy did we burn through some yarn!

Gold Medal

Amibel with an envious +186!!!

Silver goes to

Pineknott +23

Bronze to FrLopLady +14

Working that stash:

greyhoundgrandma +9

dragonpuck +9

lhasaapsolady +8

Ellie 1 +7

crabby rat +6

cshort +5

Walker1021 +4

Braxxi +4

Needle Arts +3

CLLinda +3

yarn_geek +3

PBLKNP +2

MouseCLP +2

fc1123 +2

marpan +1

Holding steady...

Ravenaeir

Unicorn37757

BigPinkPolkaDot

tnkycrochetnut

Stash growers:

cris -1

prettywoman030981 -1

Bubbe -2

sahm2g1b -6

kraftynkrazy -8

Turtlelvr -10 :rabbit beat :turtle;)

And the new Shoot the Moon Winner!

Jennifer seven -12

thank you Linda. I had most of it done before church this morning. Checked to see if anyone else had updated when I got home.

For those of you that dread that job..shop away! It really isn't hard. I just have 2 browsers open and type in one and scroll through post in the other. Just keep them in groups by what their scores are.. + scores on top, middle scores of staying even, and - scores towards the bottom. Take out extra spaces, make font/color changes and voila! You could also use a word program of some kind instead of another browser and cut and paste

Seriously?! With only 6 skeins bought?! You guysare killin' me. Sigh.

:D

Last year, I won it with a -4! You just never know how the week will shake out.

:manyheart

Oh, and I got a $30 hobby lobby gift card and a $50 check fr my birthday.......I may end up as shoot the moon since I plan to go to HL this week. :lol

I'll be giving you a run for your money. One order--27 skeins--is due in Monday. I placed a second order--29 skeins--today, but I don't know yet if it'll get here this week, or next.

I'll still be in the positives for the year after the first order, but the second will totally sink my score. That's yarn for 4 afghans and a bunch of scarves.

I'll be giving you a run for your money. One order--27 skeins--is due in Monday. I placed a second order--29 skeins--today, but I don't know yet if it'll get here this week, or next.

I'll still be in the positives for the year after the first order, but the second will totally sink my score. That's yarn for 4 afghans and a bunch of scarves.

Well, I don't think I'll get THAT much. :lol. I need yarn for a sweetheart ripple, but that's only like 9 skeins. Then just single skeins for hats and dishcloths. But, you never know!!!! :devil

Ladies, I've been pathetic. No crocheting!! My plan for crocheting this weekend got axed because I hurt my back and can't sit. This week though, I should prevail. I printed out a replacement copy of my directions for an afghan I started 3 years ago. Should start plowing through yarn working and finishing that. So, I remain with no yarn used. ;(

18 skeins out the door today to charity knitting group. Did some sorting and I had to love it to keep it. If not, was I likely to use it in the next year..if no again..out it went.

18 skeins out the door today to charity knitting group. Did some sorting and I had to love it to keep it. If not, was I likely to use it in the next year..if no again..out it went.

ruthless and brutal...not sure if I could even do it :lol

Used a skein on a swap project.

The order just came it so I'm off to start an afghan with the Bernat Mosaic and hopefully burn through some skeins... -54

OH! I bet that's gonna be pretty!!!

:turtle:vheart

No crochet time last night. After doing homework, I was too tired. Just plopped on the couch next to hubby and relaxed while he watched his political shows.

Archived