2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite developing a blister on my pinky from the amount I've crocheted today (having to crochet tight), I managed to use up the ball I made earlier today!!!! YAY!!!!! Only 10 more rows on the body of my fat bag and I'll move on to the top and the straps!! I'm so excited. This is the first bag I've ever made!

The more the merrier. Be sure to read the first post of this thread. It will explain how to count your yarn as you use it up. Or in my case add new yarn to my stash. Plus any of the members of this thread will be glad to explain things to you. I just joined towards the end of last year and found everyone very helpful. Welcome to the club.

I finished my chocolate brown and camel Ugly but Warm cap this morning. I knew I would have plenty of the brown left and I did. There is just a very small ball of the camel left. So I think either later today or tomorrow at the latest, I will begin to learn the Russian method of joining yarn.

Yay! Thank you! I'm off to sort out my sig :hook

Haven't had any time to work on projects this week. Way too busy.

I sure hope it lightens up around here.

Working this afternoon, and then a conference. And then tomorrow, working and a Strong Woman conference most of the day. Just no time.

And I'm starting to get crabby.

:manyheart

I used 1 skein (+2), 1 ball (+1) and rolled a skein down (+1) :clap:cheer. I might not have enough to finish my afghan. I don't want to go :yarn shopping, extra skeins always try to get in the basket. I might just put the afghan on hold and make shamrock pins instead (lots of green left from Christmas).

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 11

Ellie 13

I managed to finish off another skein today while working on the new clue for the Mystery CAL. Despite being sick, my score is slowly going up!

+6 for the week!

Did some knitting last night. Rolled the skein into a ball, because it was getting knotty. So I now have a point. :)

We got seven inches of snow last night. So I'm staying home and working on my sweater. Maybe doing some baking too.

boy I need to get going on the mystery cal! I could finish up a skein if I did :D

Not much time to crochet today and falling asleep tonight mid hook :lol so where am I now..at the 'ville :rofl

and after waking up doing that last night I hooked until 12:30 :lol

good morning all! Heading out to a rabbit show on the other side of the mts. Which means on the other side of a mtn pass... praying it stays "clear" like it is now. http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/passes/camera.aspx have to go across Snoqualmie which is pictured at the top. To get from W Washington to E Washington (or vice versa!) one HAS to go across one of the top 4 passes at this time of year. There are others, but they are permanently closed during the winter!

Archived