2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder.

Next weekend, please put both your WTD and your YTD scores together for the end of February. The shoot the moon winner will be posting WTD's and I will be posting the YTD's right after she posts hers. Where did this month go?

:manyheart

Yup you can Lynn. I am going to work on the scores right now before I leave my dd house. Pass is chains required right now so hopefully that will change. I do have an AWD van so I really don't care and I'm one of those strange people the like the snow and even driving in it. It's the other idiots on the road I don't appreciate!

for the week ending 2/18...Our Gold Medal Winner!! Joyfulghans +34 :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:crocheting:crocheting

Silver goes to

Pineknott +32

Bronze to

sahm2g1b +25

Still using them up!

greyhoundgrandma +19

lhasaapsolady +12

crabby rat +7

Needle Arts +6

CLLinda +5

HollyzHobbyz +4

fc1123 +4

tnkycrochetnut +4

dragonpuck +3

Cathoms +2

cshort +2

marpan79 +2

Holding Steady....!

BigPinkPolkaDot

prettywoman030981

Ellie13

Adding them allll up

Ravenaier -2

TurtleLvr -6

cris -7

abigail1280 -8

yarn_geek -14

frloplady -19

Walker 1021 -20

PBLKNP -30

And this weeks shoot the moon winner!!!

Braxxi -46 :cheer:cheer

I didn't get here all week, but I didn't use any :yarn either. I got my Vanna's Choice contest entry in and am waiting to hear :xfin. I'm working on a 2nd afghan with the leftover Vanna's Choice :yarn and still have a small ball of each color left. I should use a skein of black (or more) before Sat. A coworker wants a baby afghan, it's nice to know people appreciate your work :c9. When I find out what colors to use, I'll get started on that. Hopefully I'll have some in my stash and won't have to buy more. I'll have to make shamrock pins soon too. So much to do, so little time.

Ellie 13

I didn't get here all week, but I didn't use any :yarn either. I got my Vanna's Choice contest entry in and am waiting to hear :xfin. I'm working on a 2nd afghan with the leftover Vanna's Choice :yarn and still have a small ball of each color left. I should use a skein of black (or more) before Sat. A coworker wants a baby afghan, it's nice to know people appreciate your work :c9. When I find out what colors to use, I'll get started on that. Hopefully I'll have some in my stash and won't have to buy more. I'll have to make shamrock pins soon too. So much to do, so little time.

Ellie 13

I added you in!

It looks like a pretty good week of stashbusting. Some of those numbers are huge! Let's all try to keep up the good work!

I'm probably late with this :( but I'd be posting for my own tally. I've been doing a lot of crocheting lately using up a lot of balls and skeins for a charity group I am in. Should I save my total for next saturday?

I'm probably late with this :( but I'd be posting for my own tally. I've been doing a lot of crocheting lately using up a lot of balls and skeins for a charity group I am in. Should I save my total for next saturday?

I can still add it in this weeks if you post it

Oldest DD just brought me a gift of 5 skeins... OH BOY - starting my week at -10 and this gift puts me at a point where I have more yarn in the house than I had on January 1. DOH! :)

Ain't she the bestestestestest?!?!?!?!

10 skeins followed me and dd home!!!! 8 for me and 2 for dd! Starting off the week at at -16. :D

Isn't that something how yarn can do that? :lol:lol:lol

Archived