Christmas stockings

Megananne3

very cute ! and you are right it is necer too early to start. I usually start for the next year on Christmas night or sometimes i wait until the next day. One year i started on a project at my mom's on christmas day for the next year.

very cute ! and you are right it is necer too early to start. I usually start for the next year on Christmas night or sometimes i wait until the next day. One year i started on a project at my mom's on christmas day for the next year.

Now that is REAL dedication to crocheting! Good for you.

Deb,

I don't like the long stockings. They start to 'sag' when filled. I made these stockings as packaging for 4 Dora dolls [pictured under dolls and dresses, for a friend's granddaughters.]

Wow those are lovely...

Which pattern did you use....

I'd love to make a few with a doggie theme for pet gifts...

Can you share the link

hugs

LIllibet

Well, the original pattern was from a brochure from the 1970's, long since lost. I attempted to recreate it from a picture of the last one I made, which was probably 15 years ago. The ones I make now are shorter and wider than the original, [and more sturdy, in MHO] and I added the cuff-style, bow, and fur myself. I'm afraid that it would be a violation of copyrighted material to print.

You might look in Crochet Pattern Central for something similar........

Hi Sweetie:

If thats the way you made them then yes you are correct you cant share ..

I thought maybe you got it off online some where..

Thanks for the reply anyways..

hugs

Lillibet

QUOTE=Megananne3;2365117]Well, the original pattern was from a brochure from the 1970's, long since lost. I attempted to recreate it from a picture of the last one I made, which was probably 15 years ago. The ones I make now are shorter and wider than the original, [and more sturdy, in MHO] and I added the cuff-style, bow, and fur myself. I'm afraid that it would be a violation of copyrighted material to print.

You might look in Crochet Pattern Central for something similar........

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived