granny square slippers

mercy7

:ty everyone for your compliments i am surprised to see a red cross where my pic should be i don't know if it is just me or whether others are now seeing red cross. wonder why it shows up now. the pic was there when i posted it. :scrachin

This is why, I'm sure it'll be back up in a while.

some albums experiencing issues

We managed to lose a disk this morning and although no data is lost and its rebuilding, some albums be unavailable for up to an hour or so.

Sorry for any inconveniences

Alex

that is a shame. i have made 2 pairs now both so different. my daughter is only size 2 i think and i had to sew them differently to pattern so they would fit her foot which measured 7-8" across the bottom of foot. :)

:ty patty yes give it a go the squares are very easy to do the time is taken up getting them put together correctly. i adapted it for the feet as they were smaller so did not need the tie up part. :tup

I've made slippers similar to those and they're so easy and warm, especially if you wear them with socks. I usually used a couple of different colors in my squares just for variety.

Very bright color, sure to brighten anyone's morning :D

here are a pair of slippers i made for my daughter who has very small feet for an adult. i adapted the pattern and they fit her nicely. it was done with 3" granny squares. :)

aimsgrannysquareslippers003.jpg

I love them! The color is beautiful! Here is a suggestion, if you wanted to you could use some "puffy paint" and put a design on the bottoms for a non-skid sole.

:ty mamaoso :ty pam i was wondering what i could do to put something on the bottom of them for her and that sounds great. need to look for this puffy paint. :) i have never heard of putting paint on yarn before either so never knew about it :hug:cheer:tup

:ty mamaoso :ty pam i was wondering what i could do to put something on the bottom of them for her and that sounds great. need to look for this puffy paint. :) i have never heard of putting paint on yarn before either so never knew about it :hug:cheer:tup

It's the type of paint in the little bottles that you can write on T-shirts and other things with. They will have it in most craft and hobby shops.

Archived