Greetings from Groton, Connecticut!

Lucki721

Hello from Groton Connecticut!! I saw your website in the new FC Easy Crochet mag, so I am sure you are going to acquire many more 'newbies', lol!

I am definitely an avid crocheter, and usually have at least 3-4 projects going at the same time. Obsessed with yarn too, I have a closet full of yarn, and more in boxes and laundry baskets, lol!! What kind of yarn does everyone like to use? I use mainly Lion Brand.

I'm really excited about being part of this forum, and let me know if any of you out there live nearby!

-Amy :):dragonfly

Awesome, someone from Norwich, lol! I used to live up there at Summitwoods apartments the first year we were here. We've been here for 3 years now, and the winters are extremely brutal. At least we got crocheting, lol! Do you have a crochet group by any chance?

Thank you everyone for the welcomes, this is a great forum and I'm excited to be a part of it. I love all the emotes too, how fun!

-Amy :dragonfly

Welcome,

I live in Meriden, Ct. I have a sister in law who lives near your town, she is in East Lyme. Are you or your family with the Navy? My brother was in Groton 35 years ago in the Navy. He served on a submarine.

Wendyb532

Hi again!

My husband is in the Coast Guard, lol, a lot of folks think he is in the Navy though because of where we are stationed. I'm pretty anxious to leave now. We found out we are going to Florida, St. Pete/Tampa area. Meriden is about 45 minutes from here?

My parents live in Suffolk, Va, that's where I spent most of my youth, so I know the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area pretty well. I haven't been back for year though, and haven't seen my dad in that long. Of course I had a baby and travelling this summer has turned out to be a lot more expensive, so we decided to wait until we relocate.

Hello and welcome from Wisconsin! I am a big fan of Lion Brand Homespun yarn and the thick and quick. I have started branching out recently to try many different things.

Archived