Potted Plant Headbands!

katyallen815

Hi, just was diddling around and came up with this! It helps me to remember to turn the plants a fourth turn clockwise, every day, to insure equal growth and sun time! I was never sure if I turned them or not from day to day, now with the headband, and the flower on it, I can tell at a glance if they all have been turned! Helps me, I have about four plants, and have to fight to keep them alive, lol Im terrible with plants, but so far, these are doing well, and have been for a long time, so I must be doing something right! Also, it helps the african violet's leaves to NOT touch the cold of the clay pot, and die, lol as the headband, pads and protects! yay.....

post-40621-135897685598_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897685602_thumb.jpg

What a good idea. I have six plants. Only the ones that survived me not killing them. :lol If you want some cuttings, I have a bunch (already rooted, in a jar w/ water). :)

Michele, the headband with a flower pot on it, lol too funny, do-able, but funny!!:lol

Funny is right! I was thinking a little stuffed flower pot but figured if you made it it had to look awesome. And as usual - it's gorgeous!

What a great idea! Not only pretty as can be but useful too! Love those kind of ideas.

I have to admit I too, was picturing the headband with a flowerpot on it. I like that my mind was working the same as Rose Red's even if only for a minute there. ;) Can I say "Great minds think alike!" without making y'all groan too much? ROTFL!

I have to admit I too, was picturing the headband with a flowerpot on it. I like that my mind was working the same as Rose Red's even if only for a minute there. ;) Can I say "Great minds think alike!" without making y'all groan too much? ROTFL!

Yup - you sure can :rofl

Those are so finctional yet dress up the pot and make it pretty. The "sitters" pull the whole idea together. If you ever write up the pattern I'm sure there are a bunch of us with plants that would love it!!

Those are so finctional yet dress up the pot and make it pretty. The "sitters" pull the whole idea together. If you ever write up the pattern I'm sure there are a bunch of us with plants that would love it!!

it's simple, ill work on writing it up!! thanks!

OMGosh! They are so CuTe!!

Makes me wish I had some potted plants to dress up!! I am absolutely horrible at keeping anything non-sentient alive! :lol

Ill picture the other two tomorrow, in the day light, they're really cute too, i only have four plants, and three cats, go figure huh, needless to say, they are kept apart behind closed doors, lol

Archived