Jana's swap totes

p.s.warrington

I kidnapped Janas photo of her bags I recently created. One is our very own Sue's stashbuster tote only I made it large for a beach bag added a draw string and long handles so Jana could put it around her neck/shoulder for easier carrying. The brown bag is from ravelry and is free it is called flower-burst handbag. I had a difficult time during assembly. But I think it turned out pretty good for my first time ever making a handbag other that the SBT. I wanted to line this bag BUT did not have the guts....LoL I didnt want to mess it up. BUT I think it would look fantastic with orange or pink lining. I also wanted to line the pink berry clutch. In addition the clutch bags I made for makeup or "war paint" lol and I thought they turned out cute too. The SBT beach bag I think would look fantastic felted....But again, I have never attempted that and did not want to use Janas bags as an experiment LoL

Enjoy!

Penny:c9

post-46230-135897675387_thumb.jpg

Nice collection of bags -- I especially love the beach bag! Find myself using the large size for not only my beach towels and sunscreen but also yarn, wips, you name it!

Yup, I love them all. The "war paint" bags are the perfect size for my small collection of makeup. The brown bag will be my new school tote. Well, unless I change my mind and use it for a purse, because I do need a bigger one of those. And the beach bag is PERFECT! I've been needing a bigger one of those since I have been taking some little tykes to the beach with me lately. More towels and such just weren't fitting in my old bag.

Penny, you did a fantabulous job! Thank you so very, very much! (P.S. you can steal any of my pics whenever you want to. :lol)

Archived