Hello from North Carolina! :)

Hey y'all!

My name is Maggi and I've been hooking on and off for years but really got into crocheting a couple of years ago. Boy, is it ever addicting! I'm obsessed with yarn, books, patterns, everything crochet. lol I'm so excited to find this forum, I love finding crochet-centric sites communities! :cheer

I'm 34 years old, married with two daughters: Toot who is 2 1/2 years old and Zippy who will be a month old this coming Thursday. :manyheart My husband and I met playing video games on Xbox Live and since I can't really play my violent games around the girls, I've turned back to crochet and crafting to get to my happy place. :D

One of my favorite things to crochet is amigurumi although through the tons of resources that is Ravelry, I've discovered the fun of afghans, scarves, hats and would love to get into freeform crochet at some point! :yay I love anything vintage and collecting vintage crochet booklets and magazines.

So yeah, enough of my rambles. :blush I look forward to getting to know everyone, thanks for having me! :hug

Archived