First Filet Butterfly & Roses Runner

alchemyfyr

This is one of the most lovely and thoughtful gifts I've heard of in a long time. You did a splendid job on it, Kristy. I know your parents will love this beautifully executed gift of the heart!

My mother loved it! We had their surprise party on Sunday and she cried 3 times when my brother showed up and we said Surprise! We're having a cookout for you! Then again when her best friend showed up and again when other family showed up. It was wonderful. She knew right away that the pattern was from one of my Gramma's magazines and I almost started to cry when I said I used one of her thread hooks from the pretty hook box she had given to me from my Gramma. It was nice. I can't wait to see where she puts it. :-)

My mother loved it! We had their surprise party on Sunday and she cried 3 times when my brother showed up and we said Surprise! We're having a cookout for you! Then again when her best friend showed up and again when other family showed up. It was wonderful. She knew right away that the pattern was from one of my Gramma's magazines and I almost started to cry when I said I used one of her thread hooks from the pretty hook box she had given to me from my Gramma. It was nice. I can't wait to see where she puts it. :-)
This is a perfect ending to your story! Thanks for sharing, Kristy!

• 2 months later...

Archived