washcloths

crochetluvknot

I have been on a cotton kick here the last few days and have been wanting to make new washcloths I found this pattern in the Big Book of Dischloths its #53 I love it, it works up so quickly and is so easy to make. I have 2 done and am planning on making more. I used ILTC in Black Spark *black with green sprakly thread* and a green white ombre

post-5171-135897652464_thumb.jpg I used a size G hook. Its getting a bit warm here in the desert so had to pull out the cotton :)

post-5171-135897652453_thumb.jpg

Oooooh I like those!!! I have been using ILTY cotton lately as well. Isn't that stuff great to work with?!!

I really do love this cotton lol.. I can't seem to get enough of it I know its kind of pricey but oh is it just the softest. I think I have one of every color they make.. OK maybe not all of them but probably pretty close L:)

Very pretty! I always use ILTC. Its softness and less shrinkage makes it worth the extra price and the colors are great too!

pretty colors and pattern! I haven't been to HL lately, haven't seen the black one...hmmm perhaps a trip is in order, lol:devil I don't need any more cotton, but you can never have enough of ILTC. Love the softness of it, might have to clip this weeks coupon and got get more. I have been on a cotton kick lately as well, up to my ears in dishcloths and potholders. thanks for sharing such lovely work.

Archived