Project Bag Sewing

kuddlekubs

Well this started as a new purse but once done, it was too big and too boxy but still fabulous so it is my new crochet project bag! I used quilted roses fabric I had laying around and some lovely heart batik for the lining. A zipper of course, I would lose everything if I didn't have one of those!

Anywho, I bought the pattern off of etsy, it is called Inside Out Bag.

Hope you like it!

kuddles

post-17419-135897652245_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897652249_thumb.jpg

Oh I like that too!!!!! One never has enough project bags.

Taking the place of the plastic container I carry around with me....and people stare at me cause....well they just do!

Thanks!

kuddles

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸LOVE IT¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

OmGosh.. that would be a perfect purse for me! I carry my stuff.. my three sons stuff.. and anything else that anyone else might need. LOL

I'm pretty sure I would have won on the Old Game Show "Lets make a deal"

you did an awesome job! you have fun making all kinds of neat crochet projects from it!!!

:heart

:mug

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸LOVE IT¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

OmGosh.. that would be a perfect purse for me! I carry my stuff.. my three sons stuff.. and anything else that anyone else might need. LOL

I'm pretty sure I would have won on the Old Game Show "Lets make a deal"

you did an awesome job! you have fun making all kinds of neat crochet projects from it!!!

:heart

:mug

Awwww aren't cha sweet! Thanks!

kuddles

Your bags are great!! I wish I could sew...

Well I was very blessed that we lived with my grandparents growing up. My mom's mom did it all....sewing, canning, cooking, baking, but it skipped a generation and my mother does none of it! Grandma did not crochet or knit though...

So she taught me to sew! I used to make those awful polyester pants when I was a teenager.....But with a yard of material, I had a pair of pants!

I do NOT get to do the sewing as much as I'd like AND I could never do blouses, or anything but simple but I sure enjoy it!

kuddles

Taking the place of the plastic container I carry around with me....and people stare at me cause....well they just do!

Thanks!

kuddles

People just stare at you, has nothing to do with the plastic container! :rofl

Great job Mama! LOVE IT!

:turtle:vheart

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!! I'm currently using the bag for my crochet projects.....it sits by the couch cause as you can see below, if I'm sitting, I'm crocheting! I take it everywhere.....to my DD's doctor appts, on the road when I visit my family......anywhere I might have 5 minutes to crochet! Yes, I am a machine!

kuddles

• 3 weeks later...

Archived