crochet tote addicts CAL

ducky73

Hi! If you go to the show and tell under my posted southwest tote, I tell the name of the booklet the pattern is in.

I love it!

Yes all sc!

kuddles

Thank you I will go check that out :-)

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a row and a half to go on my tote for my sis. the next :think 4? are going to bene in assembly line....should be nice and confusing! then theres the shades of brown for my sister and a few black and grey ones i want to do for myself

will the maddness ever end? probably not!

love ya anyway sweet addictive sue :manyheart

:lol That's what keeps happening to me..... I know I have all these baby blankets to make, but I just love making the SBT's too much----:hook

I hear yah! Though I did better the last few days. Working on #19 though

It may be my fault, but you all love it! :)

yup! :hook

My plan is that I have to do 6 rows on my baby ghan, then I can work on the SBT! :hook I'll go back and forth that way. Hopefully it will work! :lol

Let me know how that works out :lol

What is the word written on my forehead? I can't see it, can you tell me what it says?

Hope you enjoy looking at the pix!!

kuddles

the word on your forehead is GENEROUS!

14!?!?!?! We need pics. Go figure out that camera! :lol

I have competition!!

Good morning!

You are too quick at these SBT's Mary!!! You are on #19??? Wow!!!

I'm almost done with #7!- And then I am really going to have to work on baby blankets- I know, I know I've been saying that---but I must!!! Oh, I hope I can resist the urge to work on another SBT!!! (at least maybe I'll have to try the reward system like Ann- work so many rows on a blanket then I can "earn" SBT crocheting time)

Have a great Saturday all!

Almost done with #9. Its being done with solid gray and pink/tan/green variegated ILTY. We lost power last night for 3 hours (after dark of course) so I couldn't finish that or the Granny Go Round I'm over 1/2 way done with (ran out of yarn and dh picked some up for me yesterday).

love ya anyway sweet addictive sue :manyheart

You could just throw the pattern out. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Good morning friends! I forced myself to start on a little baby sweater last nite....my boss is a grandpa again so I picked up some super soft blue to make a little pullover, big enough to use next winter. Going quickly, got about 1/3 done. I have another friend due with a boy in July so better do one for her too! I'm gonna force myself NOT to do another tote of any kind until those two sweaters are done!

Think I'll be able to do it?

LOL

kuddles

Good morning friends! I forced myself to start on a little baby sweater last nite....my boss is a grandpa again so I picked up some super soft blue to make a little pullover, big enough to use next winter. Going quickly, got about 1/3 done. I have another friend due with a boy in July so better do one for her too! I'm gonna force myself NOT to do another tote of any kind until those two sweaters are done!

LOL

kuddles

Good luck with it!!! I'm having the darndest time staying on track and getting baby blankets done- and one of them is for my grandson-to-be!!! Maybe those of us that have to get other projects done can cheer each other on? :cheer (but I do still want to finish SBT #7:hook)

Good luck with it!!! I'm having the darndest time staying on track and getting baby blankets done- and one of them is for my grandson-to-be!!! Maybe those of us that have to get other projects done can cheer each other on? :cheer (but I do still want to finish SBT #7:hook)

Sounds like a plan!

Okay go go, rah rah, baby items done!!!!

:cheer:clap

And here's a :hug to help ya!

kuddles

Thanks!!! But first, I'm heading out to Kohls for a little retail therapy with my coupon- then when I get home, it's baby blanket time!!!! (going to do 6 rows of the RR before I allow myself to finish SBT #7)

:cheer I can do this! We can do this! Baby Items that need to get done WILL get done:cheer

LOL

kuddles

Maybe you and I can urge each other along on our baby blankies. Finished tote #4 last night and am fighting the urge to go into my stash and pick out colors for #5. 2 baby blankies or another tote??? Oh, how I hate decisions like this. :haha

Maybe you and I can urge each other along on our baby blankies. Finished tote #4 last night and am fighting the urge to go into my stash and pick out colors for #5. 2 baby blankies or another tote??? Oh, how I hate decisions like this. :haha

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

You CAN do it! You CAN do it! You MUST do it!

Okay how about work a few rows of the baby blanket, then two rows of the tote, then back to the blanket.......

It's worth a shot! Give it a try!

Woot!

kuddles

~*~*~*~*~*~GoOd MoRnInG~*~*~*~*~*~*~

just poppin' in real quick before heading out to my 10yr old baseball game.

I love love love all the totes you guys are making! They are too pretty!

I'm gonna show off a little here too...

here is my newest bag I designed............

Drawstring Canteen Shoulder Bag

post-18634-135897658097_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897658103_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897658107_thumb.jpg

okay off to get more coffee and start getting ready

have a great day all...............

:heart

:mug

Hello my fellow tote addicts!

I'm posting three pix: the first one is another Southwest Tote (see my previous show and tells) but with purple for a coworker. Once done, I of course had to make a small tote to match for her 4 year old DD! Needless to say, both loved them!

Then the next two are the pictures of the hot pink SBT using the ribbon yarn as promised. Took more of a barrel shape with the ribbon yarn, and I included a closeup so you can see the ribbon yarn in there.

And good thing I took the pictures this morning! I decided to take it to work to show it off to my coworkers and promptly ended up giving it to a teacher friend at work for her 12 year old daughter! Yup, just handed it over and said I hope she loves it!

What is the word written on my forehead? I can't see it, can you tell me what it says?

Hope you enjoy looking at the pix!!

kuddles

Love them! The little purple one is adorable! You are a sweetheart!

LOL

kuddles

Good luck with that! :lol

Thanks!!! But first, I'm heading out to Kohls for a little retail therapy with my coupon- then when I get home, it's baby blanket time!!!! (going to do 6 rows of the RR before I allow myself to finish SBT #7)

:cheer I can do this! We can do this! Baby Items that need to get done WILL get done:cheer

Have fun shopping! We'll work on baby items this afternoon! :cheer

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

Nice!!! :clap

Hello Ladies! Well my plan sort of worked yesterday. I didn't work on my SBT until I did 6 rows on my baby ghan! Then I started the SBT. I was then supposed to switch back to the baby ghan after 6 rows, :blush ummm, the SBT #2 is finished except for weaving in the ends! :lol I just couldn't stop myself! I really need to find a camera! Have a great day everyone!

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

LOVE LOVE it!

Great job!

kuddles

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

Love it Tam :manyheart

Have fun shopping! We'll work on baby items this afternoon! :cheer

Hello Ladies! Well my plan sort of worked yesterday. I didn't work on my SBT until I did 6 rows on my baby ghan! Then I started the SBT. I was then supposed to switch back to the baby ghan after 6 rows, :blush ummm, the SBT #2 is finished except for weaving in the ends! :lol I just couldn't stop myself! I really need to find a camera! Have a great day everyone!

Aw thanks!

I actually just finished all but one sleeve of the baby sweater! Woot! Saturday morning cartoons, allowing me to sit and crochet. But I'm 'up' now, gonna get dressed and do some housework.

or

Go to a different Michael's and see if they have any clearance yarn left!

Hmmmmm what to do, what to do......

(we all know what I'll be doing!)

kuddles

Have fun shopping! We'll work on baby items this afternoon! :cheer Sounds like a plan!

Well, at least you did get 6 rows of the baby ghan done!!! I'm afraid that is what will happen to me!!

[ATTACH]39242[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39243[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]39244[/ATTACH]

Love it Tammy!!! Have fun at the game!

Aw thanks!

I actually just finished all but one sleeve of the baby sweater! Woot! Saturday morning cartoons, allowing me to sit and crochet. But I'm 'up' now, gonna get dressed and do some housework.

or

Go to a different Michael's and see if they have any clearance yarn left!

Hmmmmm what to do, what to do......

(we all know what I'll be doing!)

kuddles

Now you have me wanting to run to another Michael's (which is where I believe you will be heading):lol

Had great luck at Kohl's and promptly came home and filled up a bag of clothes to donate to Goodwill!!! When I got home DH was washing the bathroom floor- and he had already cleaned the whole kitchen and bathroom, and all the rooms with carpet were vacuumed~~I asked him if he was my new cleaning lady?:lol

I was genuinely thrilled!!! Now I wonder what it is HE wants to buy???:devil

BBL

Now you have me wanting to run to another Michael's (which is where I believe you will be heading):lol

??:devil

BBL

Well I went and I conquered at Michaels! They had a bunch of clearance yarn for 99 cents each! Woot! I bought a bag ful! They also had a few skeins left of Cotton Ease for 1.99! I snatched them up since I've wanted to try it for so long!

Woot!

Now time with DD who is demanding my attention!

kuddles

Well I went and I conquered at Michaels! They had a bunch of clearance yarn for 99 cents each! Woot! I bought a bag ful! They also had a few skeins left of Cotton Ease for 1.99! I snatched them up since I've wanted to try it for so long!

Woot!

Now time with DD who is demanding my attention!

kuddles

Awesome deal at Micheals!!! It's an hours ride to the nearest Micheals so I don't get there very often. I can talk DH into taking me a couple of times a year. :( Boy do I miss driving!

Guess what! I got my camera to work!!!!!!!!! :cheer It's not the best picture in the world, but here is my SBT #2....

post-16860-135897658199_thumb.jpg

Almost done with #9. Its being done with solid gray and pink/tan/green variegated ILTY. We lost power last night for 3 hours (after dark of course) so I couldn't finish that or the Granny Go Round I'm over 1/2 way done with (ran out of yarn and dh picked some up for me yesterday).

You could just throw the pattern out. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Are you still selling the Granny Go round tote pattern?. I was at your Esty site and I didn't see it.

Awesome deal at Micheals!!! It's an hours ride to the nearest Micheals so I don't get there very often. I can talk DH into taking me a couple of times a year. :( Boy do I miss driving!

Guess what! I got my camera to work!!!!!!!!! :cheer It's not the best picture in the world, but here is my SBT #2....

Oh poor thing! I have 4 Michaels within a 10 mile radius! But that is dangerous!

Love your tote!!!

Are you still selling the Granny Go round tote pattern?. I was at your Esty site and I didn't see it.

Sue is working today, but I'm sure she will answer you later!

kuddles

Archived